Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: adware cnannot be remove by s&d n ad..

i believe your saying that you get these pop-ups whenever you go to one certain site and are using that site as an example. if this is the case you should get the google tool bar/pop-up stopper or disable java scripts. dont just download a search bar from somewhere because you'll really be in ad world then
    Bukhari:V3B48N826 “The Prophet said, ‘Isn’t the witness of a woman equal to half of that of a man?’ The women said, ‘Yes.’ He said, ‘This is because of the deficiency of a woman’s mind.’”

Wow GRC has something slightly useful,hrmmm. What's the world coming to?

As far as the messenger service goes disable it. Services control panel should do the trick..

As far as spyware goes try Spysweeper. I hear it's pretty darn good. www.sweeper.com
    Mankind have a great aversion to intellectual labor; but even supposing knowledge to be easily attainable, more people would be content to be ignorant than would take even a little trouble to acquire it.
    - Samuel Johnson

Get ahold of HiJackThis and post the log here..and some one will help you cleanup the problem
    yep.. adaware and spybot can't find and clean everything.. get hijackthis and post that log.

http://mjc1.com/mirror/hjt

hey Korp.. good to see ya..
    and thx.. I'll check out Spysweeper.. that's one I've never tried.