Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Hey, I'm new and need some help..

Oh yeah, about the admins, hahaha now that's funny! The admins do crap for the english version of Pt (Priston Tale). Asking them for a new password to my account could take a month or longer. Seriously, they're that bad. You could check the forums off the site and you'd come to that conclusion real quick. So yeah, getting it back his way just seems faster.
    asdfasdfasdf

Maybe he direct connected to it, anyone know how this is done?
    Yes.

Your best bet is to contact an admin (as previouly advised by more than one member).

We are not going to tell you how to "hack" into someone elses computer. Regardless if those are really the circumstances.

Thats all we need. Another script kiddie running around taking over their "friends'" computers.

If you really want to learn that stuff. Go buy a book or two and setup your own network to mess stuff up.
    Quitmzilla is a firefox extension that gives you stats on how long you have quit smoking, how much money you\'ve saved, how much you haven\'t smoked and recent milestones. Very helpful for people who quit smoking and used to smoke at their computers... Helps out with the urges.

Alright, jeez. Just asking.. And all I wanted was to play my game..
    asdfasdfasdf

Dear Scarlet letter,
    The reason why nobody will tell you how to install a keylogger remotely is because....*drumrolls*...nobody knows. So it's easier to yap and give you a lecture on security ethics.
    Have a nice day.

I'm surprised you came to this site looking for the information you need, but then again. It is good that you were smart enough to learn that you can obtain an IP address through an email. However, are you positive that is his "home" computer and not a "mail server".

As far as Keyloggers go, there are many free software versions out with "Stealth" installers to perform remote installations, but then again most popular AntiVirus software will pick this up as a trojan. If you want to test them out to understand what a keylogger is and how it works. I would download something like BlazingTools Perfect Keylogger Lite 1.0 and use it on your own system.

If this guy is such a guru at computer security. I am sure he will file federal charges against you if he catches you just to be a smart ask. It is against the law to place an eavdropping device on an individuals computer without their knowlege. There was a site offering them hidden inside greeting cards for lovers to spy on their cheating others and how many lawsuits arose from that...

Again, if your going to be stupid about it and do it anyways. Go to www.google.com and type in "Remote Install Keylogger" or "stealth Keylogger" and have fun.

The reason why nobody will tell you how to install a keylogger remotely is because....*drumrolls*...nobody knows. So it's easier to yap and give you a lecture on security ethics.
    geez its taken you this long to work that out..

We are about preventing this sort of crap not creating it.. ANY dumbass skript kiddy can d/l a prog to "Hack" someones machine.. a pro will find it and remove it without needing the"cure" prog or an anti virus.

As for you Scarlet .. your problem started because you are probably not running any sort of updated Anti-Virus or a Firewall.. goto www.grc.com and do the Shields up test and see how open you are.. and then you will know how easy it was for your "friend" (some ****tard of a friend) to hack your account.. You will probably find he is happily sitting behind a firewall with a AV prog runniing, and he probably has a second machine just for his "hacking" experiments.. the one with the keylog client, a port scanner, and some vul-tools.. but if your on win98, he probably walked straight in and placed the keylog prog in your startup.. to easy...

Oh and why the ethics lesson from everyone?
    Because hacking for revenge is ****ing Stupid.. you are 10 time morelikely to be caught in the act, and the lame arse excuse of revenge see you watching your back, for a different kind of illegal port entry.

Cheers
    "Consumer technology now exceeds the average persons ability to comprehend how to use it..give up hope of them being able to understand how it works." - Me http://www.cybercrypt.co.nr

ANY dumbass skript kiddy can d/l a prog to "Hack" someones machine.. a pro will find it and remove it without needing the"cure" prog or an anti virus.

Easier said then done. I'm tired of hearing bs talk about how it's easier to hack then to prevent a hack. And how its good to advice newbies to download firewalls and antiviruses so that you can look like a cool security guru, but the truth is my friend, that unless you can actually see how it's done, actually do it yourself, all you have at hands is theory and some proggy coded by somebody else. If that's how you claim your security expertise, go ahead. Tell the car industries to stop practicing dummy crash tests, tell the army to stop doing daily drills, tell the pharmaceuticals to stop testing on animals, and tell the newbies to go to google.
    People come here with questions, why all the discrimination? If this is a security discussion, both sides have to be discussed.You cannot stop a hacker if you don't understand how they think, how they work, why, when , where and so on.
    What the hell do you call a pro? Someone downloading a keylogger cleaner and having a antivirus running ? there are hundreds of ways the attacker could've gotten that keylogger thru. For God's sake, if the guy codes his own logger, then there's a big possibility that most "market made" detecting tools won't work.

So there you go, just like there are tools for hacking, there are tools for security. And I repeat, if that all you guys know, then go ahead...keep sending me pm's, cursing me, negging me. It just shows what kind of security experts come around here.

PHP/PostgreSQL guy
    ROFL, I can't believe SL was mentioned....very interesting indeed. Anyways, just had to point out that I'm laughing out loud now...
    We the willing, led by the unknowing, have been doing the impossible for the ungrateful. We have done so much with so little for so long that we are now qualified to do just about anything with almost nothing.

When you are in the forest all you can see is trees, and an axe is a nice toy.. (accusation at most members here)

amnesiac, you may know heaps.. but your maturity makesyou like a baby with a gun..

Cheers
    "Consumer technology now exceeds the average persons ability to comprehend how to use it..give up hope of them being able to understand how it works." - Me http://www.cybercrypt.co.nr

Revenge??? He's still my friend and he wont care if I actually pull it off, he'd be glad! I' mean sure, he can be an ass sometimes, but were good buds. He doesn't have some big operation going or anything and he's no guru, lol. He's just figured out how to hack my account cause it happened to him and his level 6x character. So to keep the same thing from happening to me, he's decided to go ahead and do it to me, and that way, help me learn how to prevent it. Oh and I also have a firewall. Actually two. On my router and on my computer. But he doesnt have one. He's runnung an old computer(well not that old, like a 2000) with Windows Xp installed.
    asdfasdfasdf