Thread: carn't asign AP's

carn't asign AP's

Hello well i was going to assign some AP points to a post just before.
    And i keep getting this box
    (attachement).

But why is it saying that i'm not Registered nor logged in?
    And yet i'm able to post and Start Threads??

Anyhow i've checked all my settings on my end and everything is set up right so there must be something sinister happening with the AO database because it's not liking me much

cheers
    F2b

Just a Virtualized Geek MrLinus's Avatar
    Hrmm... do you have any proxies that you use like Anonymizer? It's almost like something is screwy with a cookie or something. Tried clearing the cache and all cookies? Which browser are you using and what platform?
    Goodbye, Mittens (1992-2008). My pillow will be cold without your purring beside my head
    Extra! Extra! Get your FREE copy of Insight Newsletter||MsMittens' HomePage

Hrmm... do you have any proxies that you use like Anonymizer? It's almost like something is screwy with a cookie or something. Tried clearing the cache and all cookies? Which browser are you using and what platform?
    i've disabled the proxies, and i've checked the setting in Ie 6, but i keep getting this error box.
    I have tried using 3 other Browsers ( Opera, Mozilla, Netscape).
    I then disabled the following programs,
    *ZoneAlarm
    *Mcafee
    *Proxomitron
    *Xploiter

And i still get the error message, i even got a friend to use he's Box to log in my account and try. But he got the error message as well.

And platform would be win98Se dual booted with Red Hat.

cheers
    F2B

There doesn't appear to be anything wrong w/the AO DB, and the karma popup window code hasn't changed at all recently. You have a bunch of sessions open though -- maybe that's causing a problem? Have you tried logging out of the site and clearing all your cookies and cache files?

- h
    I'm not mean. You're just a sissy.