WEB 80 CLOSED
    POP3 110 CLOSED
    IDENT 113 CLOSED
    NetBIOS 139 CLOSED
    HTTPS 443 CLOSED
    Server Message Block 445 CLOSED
    SOCKS PROXY 1080 CLOSED
    SOURCE PORT 4707 CLOSED
    Why are all the others blocked but these are closed? I have a firewall and a router

They call me the Hunted foxyloxley's Avatar
    Could you please add your OS, the F/W details and the router details. Also could you list what happened to cause this ?? or the cicumstances to you finding your system like this ??
    I'm no expert, but I'm not a mind reader either.

Apart from that Welcome to the Club.
    If it is your first time here, then on the start page at the top of the active forums, there is a link to the other forums running as well. Enjoy.

http://www.antionline.com/index.php?action=forums
    so now I'm in my SIXTIES FFS
    WTAF, how did that happen, so no more alterations to the sig, it will remain as is now

Beware of Geeks bearing GIF's
    come and waste the day :P at The Taz Zone

The firewall i have is Sygate Personal Firewall Pro. The router i have is a Linksys BEFW11S4. I use Windows xp home

I was just checking my security and thats the ports that are closed but not blocked

What do you mean by Open, Closed, and Blocked?

This will help you understand a little better: http://scan.sygate.com/prescanfaq.html

1. What do you mean by Open, Closed, and Blocked?

* "Open" indicates that your computer is actively listening and ready to accept incoming connection to that specific port. The presence of an open port is like having an open door to your house, and if that port is password protected then there is a guard at that "door". Guards can be tricked in to letting attackers inside.
    * "Closed" indicates that there is nothing listening at a specific port, so even if an attacker connects to your computer there will not be any server waiting there to allow the connection. This is analogous to shutting the door to your house, and locking it to the outside. No one can get in, but anyone can open the door (port) from the inside. This means that a program on your computer could simply open a "closed" port with no restrictions from the operating system.
    * "Blocked" ports are not only closed, but they are completely hidden (stealthed) to the world. This would be like shutting and locking your door, and then painting over it so no one can tell there is a door there. In general, not even programs on your computer can open the door if it is properly blocked.