Thread: Diablo 2 account hacking? (LOD 1.10)

Diablo 2 account hacking? (LOD 1.10)

Explain in detail how people scam or hack diablo 2 accounts? I only ask because I want to make my account more secure Can you download a D2 bruteforce or dictionary attack? I wouldnt want that to happen to my account.

Get yourself a secure password, and stop asking "how to scam" or "how to hack."
    www.ADigitalPimp.com
    There is a ghost in the machine, and he is my friend.

Re: Diablo 2 account hacking? (LOD 1.10)

Originally posted here by |DC|Cid
    Explain in detail how people scam or hack diablo 2 accounts? I only ask because I want to make my account more secure Can you download a D2 bruteforce or dictionary attack? I wouldnt want that to happen to my account.
    You shouldnt need to secure your Diable account. (That is the Blizzards job) Just make sure you dont install any keyloggers, create a good strong password, and change it regularly.
    N00b> STFU i r teh 1337 (english: You must be mistaken, good sir or madam. I believe myself to be quite a good player. On an unrelated matter, I also apparently enjoy math.)

I dont want to secure mine. I want to learn on how to steal others...?!?!?

Originally posted here by |DC|Cid
    I dont want to secure mine. I want to learn on how to steal others...?!?!?
    Then you are asking at the wrong place. Antionline is not a site where we tell people how to hack someones Diablo passwords or hotmail. (We do that in addicts j/k)

I dont get how you can ask total strangers on a public bullitien board how to hack? What if I were a cop looking for h@X0rs?
    N00b> STFU i r teh 1337 (english: You must be mistaken, good sir or madam. I believe myself to be quite a good player. On an unrelated matter, I also apparently enjoy math.)