Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Any good virii sites?

yournightmare, I am sending you via PM feature some mild trojans that I have saved. They will be in Zipped formate, and you probly will have to place them in the directory they were taken from, as they don't have the excuteable with them. Hope these help a little.
    \"Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, Champagne in one hand - strawberries in the other, body thoroughly used up, totally worn out and screaming WOO HOO - What a Ride!\"
    Author Unknown

Thanks everybody. I think I have enough to wreck shop on our little network. I got loveletter, muma, chainsaw, a few trojans/backdoors, and the coup de grace...the "cute" vb script.

After we slick the hard drives and rebuild the network, we are going to create a DMZ and try to penetrate it. That sounds pretty fun.

AO Part Timer
    Check out the pictuer in my profile.

Is that enough stuff for you? If you want I'll put a copy into the mail for you. I refuse to upload this anywhere. It is far to massive a collection to put into one place., not to mention it is a very big weapon if put into the wrong hands.

It even has some old school stuff like Skam works macro engine, and Nowhere Man's VCL. Several good polomorphic engines. It comes complete with some very old but nice examples of stuff like zarinohva and stoned. Trojans, and worms both included. A few compliers for the assembly stuff.

Don't know how much time you have for this project, but I'd be willing to send one out. Just let me know

For those interested, this collection was put together to test different AV software abilities. Norton held the highest marks only missing two or three on the cd. McAffee missed 15 or so.

Be safe and stay free
    Your heart was talking, not your mind.
    -Tiger Shark

search for a magazine called 40hex, thats a magazine devoted to viri.

you could set up an un-patched 2000/xp box and capture viri from the internet on that...

try www.astalavista.com and neworder.box.sk there links have some good virus related links

i2c

Dopeydadwarf:

I am very interested in the collection, I would love to be able to throw something like that against my defenses. Did you put it together yourself?

I would like to second the KaZaa suggestion, with one minor change. Remove anything that blocks files with double extensions from being downloaded. The way KaZaa is set up on a default install prevents many viruses from being downloaded.
    Real security doesn't come with an installer.

Dead Man Walking
    How did AVG hold up to the test dopey?

Look on www.neworder.box.sk on there stuff have fun
    Every thing that has a begining has an end.

My instructor was pretty surprised at the virii I found. I didn't get to play with them Friday because *somebody* screwed with the server. The clock was off by 12 hours, the NIC was disabled, DHCP was disabled, the DNS had the wrong IP address, and some users passwords were changed. My instructor denies all knowledge, although he is the only one with access to the hard drives. Next week is midterms, so we are going to unleash the virii/worms the week after next. I'll report back if you guys are interested.

try 29a.host.sk

and the linx there
    enjoy

..::|>@ng3lu$<|::..

i got myself nice source code. msblaster.
    anyways, check www.astalavista.com
    Geek isn't just a four-letter word; it's a six-figure income.