Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: spoofed email tracing

Uttering death threats is a crime up here at any rate. It's possible you could have law enforcement look into it.
    Chris Shepherd
    The Nelson-Shepherd cutoff: The point at which you realise someone is an idiot while trying to help them.
    \"Well as far as the spelling, I speak fluently both your native languages. Do you even can try spell mine ?\" -- Failed Insult
    Is your whole family retarded, or did they just catch it from you?

AO Ancient: Team Leader
    Reply to the message with the old "embedded hidden gif from my website" routine.... He may not be proxying his browser too......
    Don\'t SYN us.... We\'ll SYN you.....
    \"A nation that draws too broad a difference between its scholars and its warriors will have its thinking done by cowards, and its fighting done by fools.\" - Thucydides

You can use MailStart.com to spoof e-mail addresses. Why don't you send a real and spoofed e-mail to yourself and research the two for common criteria. If will give you an idea of what your looking for.

Originally posted here by Info Tech Geek
    You can use MailStart.com to spoof e-mail addresses. Why don't you send a real and spoofed e-mail to yourself and research the two for common criteria. If will give you an idea of what your looking for.
    Uhh all MailStart.com seem's to be is a webmail signup place where you can signup for a webmail account (and you pay too )..
    Space For Rent.. =]