Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Man-in-middle Attack

My friend Pete goes to school and he's doing a report on OS FingerPrinting and how hacker's do it so well to use to their hack's on PC's. I found it interesting and asked him about it and he said he had alot of project's similiar to that as they have taken an AO approach to it.

Hacker's Know The Weaknesses In Your System, Shouldn't You?
    Space For Rent.. =]

Hi,

Now this is really basic thing, a little risky but gud for you to try.

You might as well want to try something really tricky, arrange Radius authentication and while its taking place .. try doing the same.

Think over it, Cisco case out with this issue, recelty in one of its major wireless authentication ( LEAP ) ;-) , now this will really be somthing big , that u might want to try to move ahead of ur collagues.. remember the key is u start thinking were other stop.

regards,
    Raja

A+ doesn't teach you a thing about hacking. You won't even know arp or the other protcol stuff.

You will rather be familiar with the hardware drivers

Did you know you can actually take the CEH tests and become a Certified Ethical Hacker? I find that hilarious. The study text goes step by step through common things such as Spoof-SYN attacks (Man in the Middle).

Gee Boy, I would love to be a "certified" hacker....and an ethical one to boot.
    I\'m back.