Thread: Open Source Vuln. DB

Open Source Vuln. DB

Haven't seen this posted yet.

There is now an Open Source Vuln. DB.

OSVDB is an independent and open source database created by and for the community.
    Our goal is to provide accurate, detailed, current, and unbiased technical information.
    http://www.osvdb.org/
    Quitmzilla is a firefox extension that gives you stats on how long you have quit smoking, how much money you\'ve saved, how much you haven\'t smoked and recent milestones. Very helpful for people who quit smoking and used to smoke at their computers... Helps out with the urges.

ow, great link..

THX

I think I'll add that rss to my startpage, will be usefull allong with LWN's rss..
    ASCII stupid question, get a stupid ANSI.
    When in Russia, pet a PETSCII.

Get your ass over to SLAYRadio the best station for C64 Remixes !

AO French Antique News Whore
    -Simon \"SDK\"

Originally posted here by SDK
    Allready post 3 weeks ago by me.

http://www.antionline.com/showthread...ource+Database
    Oops. didn't see that. My bad.
    Quitmzilla is a firefox extension that gives you stats on how long you have quit smoking, how much money you\'ve saved, how much you haven\'t smoked and recent milestones. Very helpful for people who quit smoking and used to smoke at their computers... Helps out with the urges.

Actually i posted it before sdk, january 1st, so there. , you lecherous leechers

http://www.antionline.com/search.php...by=&sortorder=
    Do unto others as you would have them do unto you.
    The international ban against torturing prisoners of war does not necessarily apply to suspects detained in America\'s war on terror, Attorney General John Ashcroft told a Senate oversight committee
    -- true colors revealed, a brown shirt and jackboots

So basically all of you are fishing for greenies?? Come on....
    Chris Shepherd
    The Nelson-Shepherd cutoff: The point at which you realise someone is an idiot while trying to help them.
    \"Well as far as the spelling, I speak fluently both your native languages. Do you even can try spell mine ?\" -- Failed Insult
    Is your whole family retarded, or did they just catch it from you?

Originally posted here by chsh
    No bites...

/me thinks I need to change the bait!

Elite Hacker
    I like fishing .
    fishing

Actually i was fishing for humor , i didn't say **** when sdk posted it or phishphreek, but i could not pass up on the humor. Like i ****ing care about green gifs i could make millions if i wanted , in fact i have a printer capable of billions if so wanted..
    Do unto others as you would have them do unto you.
    The international ban against torturing prisoners of war does not necessarily apply to suspects detained in America\'s war on terror, Attorney General John Ashcroft told a Senate oversight committee
    -- true colors revealed, a brown shirt and jackboots

Actually i was fishing for humor , i didn't say **** when sdk posted it or phishphreek, but i could not pass up on the humor. Like i ****ing care about green gifs i could make millions if i wanted , in fact i have a printer capable of billions if so wanted..
    But you gotta admit... It feels rewarding when someone gives you positive feedback on something you accomplished/shared. Green dots are dandy, but it's the feedback that lies at the core of the AP system.