proxy - Page 2
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: proxy

school's proxy

my school allows use of the computers after school for games but the proxy blocks the port that a game runs on. anyone know a way around it or a way to change the port being used?
    Dirtch Koloblicin

What about anynomiser? What is it able to hide? or not?

AFLAAACKKK!!
    I know that there is always a way to be traced, I just want you all to know that I dont want youguys to confuse me with people that ask noob questions like "how do I hack". I am not a complete noob, I actually do know quit a bit.

As for the noob that started this thread, if you dont wanna be traced for whatever reason, you would read up on adrian lamo. He did his stuff from kinko stores lol. So if you dont wanna be traced then you have to keep moving. I highly doubt you are giong to wanna do that just so you can crack and not be caught. kind of makes you wanna forget about breaking in computers and help people with security doesnt it?
    I am the uber duck!!1
    Proxy Tools

Tha anonymizer will hide your IP from whatever site you are on.... unless they want to know who you are badly enough...

anyone know a way around it or a way to change the port being used?
    Ask your admin..there's probably a good reason that it's blocked. If you want to try it yourself, be prepared to get caught, and be prepared to spend some time out of school. If your admin feels there is no problem with opening a port, then he/she will do it.

I have another question.... After I connect to the proxy through telnet, how do I connect to another proxy or my target after I am connected? Everything I type doesn't do anything.

AFLAAACKKK!!
    Wow, I cant beleive you have to go that low and blame it on a little old lady. If you do get caught, you will get in even more trouble because now you have trespassing on private property concerns.

If I were you I would leave this forums because now I have a feeling you will get flamed like no other.
    I am the uber duck!!1
    Proxy Tools

Everything I type doesn't do anything.
    Poor grammar aside, telnet is AFAIK, about the most insecure way to accomplish anything...

I think you need to back the truck up and start with something a little more basic, like learning how to search the net effectively. There are a few tutorials on this site that will assist you, and Fravia's search tutorials, IMHO, are second to none.

Besides, how can we tell you what you are doing wrong if you haven't even told us what you did? Wait a sec, let me fire up my super-secret AO app here, and I'll tell you what you are doing wrong...

That way, if the FBI or whatever traced it all back to that house (which they would have no reason to because I would never do anything that would
    Yeah, 'cause one snot nosed punk is going to outsmart the FBI...thanks, that just made my day

AFLAAACKKK!!
    groovicus , your not supposed to help this guys. He's obviously up to no good.
    I am the uber duck!!1
    Proxy Tools

Super Moderator: GMT Zone nihil's Avatar
    Errrm

my school allows use of the computers after school for games but the proxy blocks the port that a game runs on. anyone know a way around it or a way to change the port being used?
    I don't think that your admin runs security 9 to five, I think 365/7 is more the case?

So you are not allowed to play games outside?

Just give it a thought, and how intelligent your question must seem to some people around here...............hey they may have 23 tentacles, ooze green slime, and drink beer that even I would cough at, but I am sure that your admins would have explained to you that security is security, not whether you are studying or not?

Good luck
    If you cannot do someone any good: don't do them any harm....
    As long as you did this to one of these, the least of my little ones............you did it unto Me.
    What profiteth a man if he gains the entire World at the expense of his immortal soul?

arent there "highly anonymous" proxies that claim as part of their policy that they wont sell you out to the cops or whoever?