Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Adware and Virius'

Originally posted here by phatcat42141
    I'm not sure that osmosis-aeea is a company but rather is the registered names of two ports --> osmosis-aeea 3034/tcp Osmosis AEEA
    osmosis-aeea 3034/udp Osmosis AEEA

I believe that these ports are used as a favorite of Spammers. Now I may be wrong, so I'm just trying to remember where I read this at.
    well they must be spammers, they try like every 5 minutes.....i don't know them and hey i don't want them even if they are "good"....thanks for the info...just learning
    everything you say to me takes me one step closer to the edge:
    AND I\'M ABOUT TO BREAK...LP

well...what do you expect a welcome party with instructions on how to configure your browser to not accept any activ-x scripts and other **** like that?(no offence intended) the thing about the net you have to understand...its a "controled jungle" so you still have a chance of not getting hurt...you can hide and lurk all day but eventually something will spot you and like a predator to its prey, it pounces unexpectedly, unmercilessly...

...yea mate...look at this beuti...shes a big-un, an she wont give up without a fight...what you have to remember is her head is at one end and the tail is at the other....

sorry, out of character experience...but as always i do hope this helps someone out there...
    stuff....junk...+ 1(posts)