Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Tracing that IP to the ISP

AFLAAACKKK!!
    lol, hell, maybe I should just give a tutorial on l33t 5p34k muwahahahahahaha!! lol jk, I wouldnt do that to the community
    I am the uber duck!!1
    Proxy Tools

Indeed, I think that's among the things I probably don't want to know!

So, on the flipside of this topic, what are the best ways to make your IP "untrackable" (if there is such a thing)? I've read about various tools here and there, just curious. Isn't this where tools such as multiproxy come into play?

AFLAAACKKK!!
    You can always use an anonymous proxy mail server. You can mail whatever you want to whoever you want, but most of them will say "From: anonymous" because there was a problem with people saying stuff like "From: billgates@microsoft.com" lol. And you cant send attachments unless you sign up for a special service that will let you, there are also services that if you sign up, they will encrypt your email, I think its called something like ziplip.com, not sure. If you want me to tell you of a good anonymous server I know, tell me and ill PM you, cause I dont want malicious people using it for bad reasons. You can do alot more with anonymous proxies then you may think and for that reason I dont want to promote them .
    I am the uber duck!!1
    Proxy Tools

Duck, I have a trial version of NeoTrace on my comp. I don't remember when I got it, but it's expired now but it works for thirty days. It's pretty fun just to play around with you aught to look for it. Good fun for an hour or two just seeing the visual tracing happening. The hops mean a lot more when you see 'em on a map than when you see them in a terminal. Makes you really see how far away it has to go sometimes to get to somewhere. It's usually nowhere near a straight line.

AFLAAACKKK!!
    Wow thats pretty cool! I'll have to look into that trial verson. Where did you get it? I guess I can google it, but should I look for any site in particular? Like maybe a more trustworthy site?
    I am the uber duck!!1
    Proxy Tools

I got mine straight from McAfee... Don't know if they still offer it however.

AFLAAACKKK!!
    Well, thanks for the info anyway, atleast now people that visit this thread know that free trials exist for such a fun and reliable program. If I find a website that offers a free trial I will edit the tutorial and add it at the bottom
    I am the uber duck!!1
    Proxy Tools

I am not going to make a comment on your tutorial as there have been several made already. I just have one favor to ask PLEASE seperate you your paragraphs, it is annoying as hell trying to read a whole tutorial that is just one big ass sentence/paragraph.

Please, I beg of you.

AFLAAACKKK!!
    Fine, it seems like a few people either do not like the way I wrote the tutorial or just doesnt like the tutorial all together. I will rewrite tutorial, hopefully that will make it easier to read. I dont know when the new version will be up. Maybe later today or tomorrow.
    I am the uber duck!!1
    Proxy Tools

Originally posted here by whizkid2300
    I am not going to make a comment on your tutorial as there have been several made already. I just have one favor to ask PLEASE seperate you your paragraphs, it is annoying as hell trying to read a whole tutorial that is just one big ass sentence/paragraph.

Please, I beg of you.

Give the Guy a break Whiz, I think it is a fine Tut. He will get better at it.

It is short enough to be understood for what it is by <sarcasm> most </sarcasm> people.
    I have a question; are you the bug, or the windshield?