Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Windows Xp user type

If its your box then why does your dad have admin rights. And if you the owner of the box why don't you back up all your stuff and reinstall windows. That would take about an hour max. Or if you want te be really leet get yourself a copy of norton ghost and make a ghost of a fresh windows install with all you programs yust the way you like it.
    Since the beginning of time, Man has searched for the answers to the big questions: \'How did we get here?\' \'Is there life after death?\' \'Are we alone?\' But today, in this very theatre, you will be asked to answer the biggest question of them all...WHO LIVES IN A PINEAPPLE UNDER THE SEA?

AFLAAACKKK!!
    Tiger shark, he has the password to his fathers admin account, so all he would need to do is make the batch file with the right commands and place it in the startup folder, that way, since the account is an admin account, it would make another admin account. Thats the plan, do you think that would work?

OR

Why don't you just log onto your dad's account and just make another admin account for you ther normal way??
    I am the uber duck!!1
    Proxy Tools

admin rights

i could be wrong but couldnt he go into bios and make hisself the admin and if thats where his dad went he should be able to figure out the password with some ease who know's it could be his name lol but hey i am only n00b so l83r...
    \"have a nice day\" (*_*)

The duck, as i already stated i am doing this as an educational challenge to myself. Logging onto my dad's account would != challenge.
    Even if your plane crashed tonight you\'d find some way to disappoint by not burning in the wreckage or drowning at the bottom of the sea

Maybe I missed it, but I didn't see the post that answered his question. I have the same one. I don't care how to crack the file anyways, but I'd like to know which file those settings are saved in. It has to be a DLL, SAM, or stupidly a random registry entry. SAM is part of the registry though, and I do believe that it is in there. Please make this pathetic thread useful and answer the question. Besides, if it weren't for kids like him, you'd all be outta jobs.
    Geek isn't just a four-letter word; it's a six-figure income.

So i'm gonna go ahead and assume that nobody knows that answer then?
    Even if your plane crashed tonight you\'d find some way to disappoint by not burning in the wreckage or drowning at the bottom of the sea