Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: George W. Bush's Resume

So, RoadClosed... I take it that Moxnix's list offends thee? After all that has happened since 9-11, you still support the current political leaders?
    I have a question; are you the bug, or the windshield?

No the list doesn't offend me; I was having fun with it. It does offend intelligence though. For instance, I took the mild one's like the constitution thing, wave that around and you can get all kinds of people to jump on your bandwagon, whatever the cause or motivation. He has never passed any amendment and he isn't even close to being the president who has proposed the most. So it's... how do I say it nice - a trump to appease the mass hysteria-surrounding baby bushy and feed the clique? I have come to think of Bush as a kind of wuss, I am completely surprised at his lack of support from the left. So I believe it's only really 2 things and the rest no one really cares about because I can see evidence in their constant swings on either side of the political coin. Such as Bush didn’t do enough to prevent 911 and he’s doing too much to prevent another 911. He’s creating more government and giving more power to the police! But lets perform a witch-hunt and impeach him for failing to force the police powers to work together and strong arm defense before 911. Doesn’t wash, so the result is they don’t really (actually) care.

These 2 things are this, he's a republican and he's a Christian. He’s not even that far right in his policies, but he’s a Christian and that is evil. Even though every president parades around with a bible and pretends to be religious to set well with those that care about that stuff. I personally don’t but respect those who do. It’s too crazy for me to grasp. I would place a bet that the list wasn’t even made up by Americans.

If one was really critical about politics they would have an even sharper eye on the horizon at any who enter this arena and what they are saying and doing, and have done in the past. I bet many on the left side of this coin have never even thought, who the hell is Kerry going to get for a vice president!? What game is he playing? Along with a whole slew of other stuff. The big buzz word around Bush for 2002 and 2003 was he was dishonest and a liar. The man has been criticized for not being a great speaker, and he totally sucks at it - but Kerry pisses and pukes all over himself anytime I see him in Public. And I picked on Senator Kennedy because I see him on TV and think WTF? What is all this yelling and screaming non-sensical words? This is the leading member of the party?

The answer on the left is anyone but Bush, to me that is extremely stupid. I try and support things that defend the constitution because I love it and I try and support things that make some common sense to me.
    West of House
    You are standing in an open field west of a white house, with a boarded front door.
    There is a small mailbox here.

No the list doesn't offend me; I was having fun with it. It does offend intelligence though. For instance, I took the mild one's like the constitution thing, wave that around and you can get all kinds of people to jump on your bandwagon, whatever the cause or motivation. He has never passed any amendment and he isn't even close to being the president who has proposed the most. So it's... how do I say it nice - a trump to appease the mass hysteria-surrounding baby bushy and feed the clique? I have come to think of Bush as a kind of wuss, I am completely surprised at his lack of support from the left. So I believe it's only really 2 things and the rest no one really cares about because I can see evidence in their constant swings on either side of the political coin. Such as Bush didn’t do enough to prevent 911 and he’s doing too much to prevent another 911. He’s creating more government and giving more power to the police! But lets perform a witch-hunt and impeach him for failing to force the police powers to work together and strong arm defense before 911. Doesn’t wash, so the result is they don’t really (actually) care.

These 2 things are this, he's a republican and he's a Christian. He’s not even that far right in his policies, but he’s a Christian and that is evil. Even though every president parades around with a bible and pretends to be religious to set well with those that care about that stuff. I personally don’t but respect those who do. It’s too crazy for me to grasp. I would place a bet that the list wasn’t even made up by Americans.

If one was really critical about politics they would have an even sharper eye on the horizon at any who enter this arena and what they are saying and doing, and have done in the past. I bet many on the left side of this coin have never even thought, who the hell is Kerry going to get for a vice president!? What game is he playing? Along with a whole slew of other stuff. The big buzz word around Bush for 2002 and 2003 was he was dishonest and a liar. The man has been criticized for not being a great speaker, and he totally sucks at it - but Kerry pisses and pukes all over himself anytime I see him in Public. And I picked on Senator Kennedy because I see him on TV and think WTF? What is all this yelling and screaming non-sensical words? This is the leading member of the party?

The answer on the left is anyone but Bush, to me that is extremely stupid. I try and support things that defend the constitution because I love it and I try and support things that make some common sense to me.
    West of House
    You are standing in an open field west of a white house, with a boarded front door.
    There is a small mailbox here.

I am relieved that you clarified your opinion. I was kind of worried that you might be a GWB supporter. I tend to vote for the person, not the party. But I have not seen a good candidate for the president in my entire life. It seems to me that most of our politicians start out with good intentions. Then after they take office; the corruption monsters take over.

A paranoid individual might think that there is some secret orginization that "really" pulls the strings. That our political system is actually a front for some sort of privately operated syndicate of individuals with a totally different agenda in mind. Screw the general "nobody" population, we have a better plan in mind, this is our plan and nobody is going to stand in our way, nobody! Lets invent a political administration to keep the masses looking at some "puppet" orginization. We will create a few problems in this administration to keep their tiny minds focused on some drivel, we will stir it up once in a while to keep it scandolous. All the time we will be doing what we want with no opposition... MWOOWAHAHAHA!

Me? Paranoid?... Maybe just a bit.

I am relieved that you clarified your opinion. I was kind of worried that you might be a GWB supporter. I tend to vote for the person, not the party. But I have not seen a good candidate for the president in my entire life. It seems to me that most of our politicians start out with good intentions. Then after they take office; the corruption monsters take over.

A paranoid individual might think that there is some secret orginization that "really" pulls the strings. That our political system is actually a front for some sort of privately operated syndicate of individuals with a totally different agenda in mind. Screw the general "nobody" population, we have a better plan in mind, this is our plan and nobody is going to stand in our way, nobody! Lets invent a political administration to keep the masses looking at some "puppet" orginization. We will create a few problems in this administration to keep their tiny minds focused on some drivel, we will stir it up once in a while to keep it scandolous. All the time we will be doing what we want with no opposition... MWOOWAHAHAHA!

Me? Paranoid?... Maybe just a bit.

AO's Resident Redneck The Texan's Avatar
    Dont bash Bush so much, we have had worse presidents ya know? he is doing the best he can....
    Git R Dun - Ty
    A tribe is wanted

Banned
    So is any competitor in the Special Olympics...

So is any competitor in the Special Olympics
    That's right. Which would prefer, stupid and honest like Bush
    or brilliant and evil... like me?
    I came in to the world with nothing. I still have most of it.

Originally posted here by The Texan
    Dont bash Bush so much, we have had worse presidents ya know? he is doing the best he can....
    I know I am going to start something here....

Here goes it...

Name one, and why he was worse.

Lincoln.

He started the War of Northern Aggression. Damn near destroyed this country.

EDIT: Oh yeah, Taft. He got stuck in his bathtub. JFK, womanizing loser who was dirtier than Clinton. But the people loved him.

At least Bush is too stupid to be devious. He's consistent, and that is somewhat comforting.
    Real security doesn't come with an installer.