Thread: getting rid of the authorization screen thing..

getting rid of the authorization screen thing..

I had no idea how else to word the title. I'll try my best to explain what I need help with. Don't laugh at my newbieness, please. -_- I don't even know if theres a solution to my problem. Bear with me, please?

So yeah, most of you are gonna think I'm a desperate idiot, but I need some sheet music, and there is only one place where I don't actually have to pay for it, instead i need a login id and password.
    I'm pretty vague when it comes to explaining so this is what I mean: http://www.herndonorch.org/hmmusic4.htm

When I click any of the links for the music sheets, I get that little popup that asks for my login and password. Which I have no access to, because that info only belongs to students of some school thousands of miles away.

So my question is, is there any crack or something that'll get rid of that screen?

thanks for any help..even if its a no.

no.

Only one place where you can find sheet music?

Hmm... google turned up WAY more than one place.

http://www.google.com/search?sourcei...ee+sheet+music

When I click any of the links for the music sheets, I get that little popup that asks for my login and password. Which I have no access to, because that info only belongs to students of some school thousands of miles away.
    Hmm... It doesn't belong to you, so you have no right in accessing it. Move on to another site where you will have access.

Have you tried contacting the owners of the music to see if they mind you using it?
    Maybe they'll give you a user id and password?

You should not be trying to break into their site...
    Quitmzilla is a firefox extension that gives you stats on how long you have quit smoking, how much money you\'ve saved, how much you haven\'t smoked and recent milestones. Very helpful for people who quit smoking and used to smoke at their computers... Helps out with the urges.

My guess is that there is a reason that it is password protected. It probably has something to do with copyrights. I'm sure they don't have rights to distribution it to every string player in the world who is too cheap to buy it. But you never know. Try asking them for access.

Banned
    Well this has been reported and I can see why. Closed.