Thread: Engineering Sample

AO French Antique News Whore

Engineering Sample

Before releasing a new processor to market, all chip-makers build some pre-productions samples, also known as prototypes. Every CPU announced is preceded by early stepping of the final, commercial version. Inside many labs, these prototypes are called "Engineering Sample", which means these CPUs are only intended for tests and validation purposes. They are used internally and sometimes sent to big customers or to the medias for their own tests. Prototypes like this are also called "Qualification Sample" or "Customer Sample" to design a nearly-final stepping sent to customers for qualification. However, there is also a lot of other kind of pre-production samples. The main target of this website is to show these rare CPUs (only a very small quantities are produced and they normally should not goes out of labs). Enjoy the x86-secret's ES Zone.
    Link : http://www.engineering-sample.com/
    -Simon \"SDK\"

AO French Antique News Whore

Engineering Sample

Before releasing a new processor to market, all chip-makers build some pre-productions samples, also known as prototypes. Every CPU announced is preceded by early stepping of the final, commercial version. Inside many labs, these prototypes are called "Engineering Sample", which means these CPUs are only intended for tests and validation purposes. They are used internally and sometimes sent to big customers or to the medias for their own tests. Prototypes like this are also called "Qualification Sample" or "Customer Sample" to design a nearly-final stepping sent to customers for qualification. However, there is also a lot of other kind of pre-production samples. The main target of this website is to show these rare CPUs (only a very small quantities are produced and they normally should not goes out of labs). Enjoy the x86-secret's ES Zone.
    Link : http://www.engineering-sample.com/
    -Simon \"SDK\"

Samples arent an unusual thing, Ive been using samples in my electronics projects for years. Ive had many IC (intergrated circuits) and also some other hardware fixtures, Ive also had a rack mounted case.

i2c

Samples arent an unusual thing, Ive been using samples in my electronics projects for years. Ive had many IC (intergrated circuits) and also some other hardware fixtures, Ive also had a rack mounted case.

i2c