Thread: dialing up

dialing up

When i dial up i git session management moduleis invalid.

dialing up

When i dial up i git session management moduleis invalid.

Here's an excerpt from a web page I found by searching google for "session management module is invalid". Searching for the exact error phrase is a good way to find help, you should try it in the future.

http://www.iprosper.net/freenet/faqs/faqs_comerrors.htm
    What if I receive an error that reads "The session management module is invalid."?
    This problem was most likely caused by the installation of another program that changed Windows' default settings. Use the following steps to correct this problem. However, please be aware that doing so may prevent you from using the application that made the changes. Click on "Start" and highlight "Run." Type "regedit" in the Run window and click OK. Double-click "HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE." Double-click"System." Double-click "CurrentControlSet." Double-click "Services." Double-click "RemoteAccess." Double-click "Authentication." Double-click "SMM_Files." Click "PPP." On the right side of the screen, under Name, look for "Path". The Data should read "rasapi32.dll". If it doesn't, double-click "Path" and type "rasapi32.dll" for its value. Now click on registry in the upper left corner of the window and select "Exit."
    Let me know if that works - I'm curious.

Good luck!

Here's an excerpt from a web page I found by searching google for "session management module is invalid". Searching for the exact error phrase is a good way to find help, you should try it in the future.

http://www.iprosper.net/freenet/faqs/faqs_comerrors.htm
    What if I receive an error that reads "The session management module is invalid."?
    This problem was most likely caused by the installation of another program that changed Windows' default settings. Use the following steps to correct this problem. However, please be aware that doing so may prevent you from using the application that made the changes. Click on "Start" and highlight "Run." Type "regedit" in the Run window and click OK. Double-click "HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE." Double-click"System." Double-click "CurrentControlSet." Double-click "Services." Double-click "RemoteAccess." Double-click "Authentication." Double-click "SMM_Files." Click "PPP." On the right side of the screen, under Name, look for "Path". The Data should read "rasapi32.dll". If it doesn't, double-click "Path" and type "rasapi32.dll" for its value. Now click on registry in the upper left corner of the window and select "Exit."
    Let me know if that works - I'm curious.

Good luck!

Yes it worked.I till could not git online.I ran avg pro and found 115 virus.Then ran ad-aware pro and found 117 sypware.I can not update the avg of ad-ware cause i can't git on line.I need to reformat the hard drive but don't have 98se os cd.Thes pc it dead.

Yes it worked.I till could not git online.I ran avg pro and found 115 virus.Then ran ad-aware pro and found 117 sypware.I can not update the avg of ad-ware cause i can't git on line.I need to reformat the hard drive but don't have 98se os cd.Thes pc it dead.