Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: How to remove W32.Sasser Worm

It doesn't matter how many machines you have to administor if you know what your doing to begin with from the start with skilled personnal. Worked with users on Windows NT, Novell, Ungermanbass, Unix and MacIntosh machines for a number of years. My goal is to help the innocent home victim who have "no" clue. Yes, I shock people telling them that the FBI may come to there door to arrest them for selling drugs, guns and bombs and so on.

trackit

It doesn't matter how many machines you have to administor if you know what your doing to begin with from the start with skilled personnal. Worked with users on Windows NT, Novell, Ungermanbass, Unix and MacIntosh machines for a number of years. My goal is to help the innocent home victim who have "no" clue. Yes, I shock people telling them that the FBI may come to there door to arrest them for selling drugs, guns and bombs and so on.

trackit

quote:
    Yes, I shock people telling them that the FBI may come to there door to arrest them for selling drugs, guns and bombs and so on.

What kind of idiot would be shocked if they did all those things and a federal agent showed up at their door?

quote:
    Yes, I shock people telling them that the FBI may come to there door to arrest them for selling drugs, guns and bombs and so on.

What kind of idiot would be shocked if they did all those things and a federal agent showed up at their door?

Originally posted here by devpon
    quote:

Only the idiots who have no clue about securing their Windows Platform. Here is a site to view one simple way malicious hackers can hurt you.
    http://www.sifry.com/alerts/archives/000234.html

trackit

Originally posted here by devpon
    quote:

Only the idiots who have no clue about securing their Windows Platform. Here is a site to view one simple way malicious hackers can hurt you.
    http://www.sifry.com/alerts/archives/000234.html

trackit

Trackit, please stop before you get yourself hurt...

Trackit, please stop before you get yourself hurt...