Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567

Thread: telnet from behind firewall

Yeah, I really didn't see that response coming. By the way, how's the third grade treating you?

Originally posted here by Tiger Shark
    I won't bother myself or the other readers of this thread by responding to the continued "off-topic" portion of you post.... It's a waste of my time and theirs.
    It would be yes.

Well.... That was hard to come up with..... I almost said exactly the same in my previous post.... But I consider it redundant..... It's the _process_ that's important.
    Perhaps your idea of english and mine are fundamentally different, but what in your last post do you see as having said what I just did? I see nothing close.

So, you are saying that you don't have a solution..... then you have contributed nothing except tell a little girl, (sorry faqt), to do her own homework.
    C'mon, you are better than this.... be useful at least.... try to help rather than just sound glib and "all knowing" to a "little girl", (sorry again faqt).
    LMFAO! Now that is REALLY hilarious. If I sound "glib and all knowing" it's only to the uninformed such as yourself. I'm not sure what is so offensive about "give it an honest go yourself before succumbing to the google-an-answer syndrome".

On this subject I will accept "ON-topic" conversation from you.
    Frankly, I don't care what you will and won't accept. I will write what I please as I see pertains to this thread.

If you care to continue the "off-topic" issues lets do it in PM's or a private room. Don't trash faqt's perfectly good thread with your issues.
    If faqt is truly interested in educating herself on the matter, she will likely see that my "issues" are in her education's best interest. AO has come a long way downhill from the last time I frequented it. There are very few very knowledgeable people left, and the sad thing is that I'm pretty sure it's folks like you and your childish behaviour like this that make them pack up and leave for greener pastures. I mean really, I saw that bait-and-bitch coming a mile away, you can think what you like, but honestly mature people stopped using that BS in the third grade.
    Chris Shepherd
    The Nelson-Shepherd cutoff: The point at which you realise someone is an idiot while trying to help them.
    \"Well as far as the spelling, I speak fluently both your native languages. Do you even can try spell mine ?\" -- Failed Insult
    Is your whole family retarded, or did they just catch it from you?

Yeah, I really didn't see that response coming. By the way, how's the third grade treating you?

I won't bother myself or the other readers of this thread by responding to the continued "off-topic" portion of you post.... It's a waste of my time and theirs.
    It would be yes.

Well.... That was hard to come up with..... I almost said exactly the same in my previous post.... But I consider it redundant..... It's the _process_ that's important.
    Perhaps your idea of english and mine are fundamentally different, but what in your last post do you see as having said what I just did? I see nothing close.

So, you are saying that you don't have a solution..... then you have contributed nothing except tell a little girl, (sorry faqt), to do her own homework.
    C'mon, you are better than this.... be useful at least.... try to help rather than just sound glib and "all knowing" to a "little girl", (sorry again faqt).
    LMFAO! Now that is REALLY hilarious. If I sound "glib and all knowing" it's only to the uninformed such as yourself. I'm not sure what is so offensive about "give it an honest go yourself before succumbing to the google-an-answer syndrome".

On this subject I will accept "ON-topic" conversation from you.
    Frankly, I don't care what you will and won't accept. I will write what I please as I see pertains to this thread.

If you care to continue the "off-topic" issues lets do it in PM's or a private room. Don't trash faqt's perfectly good thread with your issues.
    If faqt is truly interested in educating herself on the matter, she will likely see that my "issues" are in her education's best interest. AO has come a long way downhill from the last time I frequented it. There are very few very knowledgeable people left, and the sad thing is that I'm pretty sure it's folks like you and your childish behaviour like this that make them pack up and leave for greener pastures. I mean really, I saw that bait-and-bitch coming a mile away, you can think what you like, but honestly mature people stopped using that BS in the third grade.
    Chris Shepherd
    The Nelson-Shepherd cutoff: The point at which you realise someone is an idiot while trying to help them.
    \"Well as far as the spelling, I speak fluently both your native languages. Do you even can try spell mine ?\" -- Failed Insult

AO Ancient: Team Leader
    *yawn*

Another big mouth with nothing to add to the conversation....... You still have contributed nothing.... zero..... You're throwing out bullshit and seeing if it sticks.... It isn't.... Go private or please.... be quiet.... I think that's fair to all.... This is the second time I offered private conversation, if you publicly respond again without a private response it is you that are being an utter ass.... I'll "play", in private! Let faqt have her thread without us......

Faqt: Come back to the conversation, tell us what you tried, what you know and some of us will still try to help.

"it's the process" is something I said a little earlier..... That's what teaches people things.... You are getting it, and you seem to be learning the process..... You are doing well.... I'm not telling you I know the answer.... but I might be able to help you down the road to it...... maybe we'll both learn something.....
    Don\'t SYN us.... We\'ll SYN you.....
    \"A nation that draws too broad a difference between its scholars and its warriors will have its thinking done by cowards, and its fighting done by fools.\" - Thucydides

AO Ancient: Team Leader
    *yawn*

Another big mouth with nothing to add to the conversation....... You still have contributed nothing.... zero..... You're throwing out bullshit and seeing if it sticks.... It isn't.... Go private or please.... be quiet.... I think that's fair to all.... This is the second time I offered private conversation, if you publicly respond again without a private response it is you that are being an utter ass.... I'll "play", in private! Let faqt have her thread without us......

Faqt: Come back to the conversation, tell us what you tried, what you know and some of us will still try to help.

"it's the process" is something I said a little earlier..... That's what teaches people things.... You are getting it, and you seem to be learning the process..... You are doing well.... I'm not telling you I know the answer.... but I might be able to help you down the road to it...... maybe we'll both learn something.....
    Don\'t SYN us.... We\'ll SYN you.....
    \"A nation that draws too broad a difference between its scholars and its warriors will have its thinking done by cowards, and its fighting done by fools.\" - Thucydides

Another big mouth with nothing to add to the conversation...... You still have contributed nothing.... zero..... You're throwing out bullshit and seeing if it sticks.... It isn't....
    I see, so why not counter the bullshit with facts? Oh I see, you have none. You say I've contributed nothing, yet I posted four of the simple facts affecting this network that Faqt was able to provide. What did you supply? Well then, why are you continuing to respond to the thread?

Go private or please.... be quiet.... I think that's fair to all.... This is the second time I offered private conversation, if you publicly respond again without a private response it is you that are being an utter ass....
    Because of course, you set the ground rules right? What I find so funny is that your "offer to go private" is continually loaded with insults, and then you say that should I respond, I'm being the ass. I think most half-way educated people could see through that.

Ironic that you yourself failed to grasp it in the first place. Or haven't you clued into that fact yet?
    Chris Shepherd

Another big mouth with nothing to add to the conversation...... You still have contributed nothing.... zero..... You're throwing out bullshit and seeing if it sticks.... It isn't....
    I see, so why not counter the bullshit with facts? Oh I see, you have none. You say I've contributed nothing, yet I posted four of the simple facts affecting this network that Faqt was able to provide. What did you supply? Well then, why are you continuing to respond to the thread?

Go private or please.... be quiet.... I think that's fair to all.... This is the second time I offered private conversation, if you publicly respond again without a private response it is you that are being an utter ass....
    Because of course, you set the ground rules right? What I find so funny is that your "offer to go private" is continually loaded with insults, and then you say that should I respond, I'm being the ass. I think most half-way educated people could see through that.

Ironic that you yourself failed to grasp it in the first place. Or haven't you clued into that fact yet?
    Chris Shepherd

*fart* An ode to hogfly.
    Mankind have a great aversion to intellectual labor; but even supposing knowledge to be easily attainable, more people would be content to be ignorant than would take even a little trouble to acquire it.
    - Samuel Johnson

*fart* An ode to hogfly.
    Mankind have a great aversion to intellectual labor; but even supposing knowledge to be easily attainable, more people would be content to be ignorant than would take even a little trouble to acquire it.
    - Samuel Johnson

Banned
    Not very productive, this thread...

Banned
    Not very productive, this thread...