Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: PC cant bootup? Am i infected! Please Somebody Help me...

Originally posted here by groovicus

I think you may be misunderstanding just a little. untuchable-me isn't talking about a reformat and clean install... if you reinstall windows over the existing windows, it will (should) fix anything that has been corrupted....

Not that I am any expert, but it sounds like something has been corrupted... a reinstall should fix it.

A silly question.. did you update/install anything before this happened? Hardware, software.... did you uninstall anything?? This kind of event doesn't just usually "happen" with no warning unless there is a hardware failure of some kind, and even then, you usually have some kind of warning.
    Reinstall my Graphic Driver from my Driver CD!
    Than......came the Blue Screen of Death!

Maybe, i should remove my graphic driver, maybe that will help!

Hmm.. By the way, what does that "PAGE FAULT _IN_NONPAGED AREA" problem in my first post reffering to?
    Ram...?
    Will to Learn
    javascript:myimagepopup(300,400,\'\')

Originally posted here by groovicus

I think you may be misunderstanding just a little. untuchable-me isn't talking about a reformat and clean install... if you reinstall windows over the existing windows, it will (should) fix anything that has been corrupted....

Not that I am any expert, but it sounds like something has been corrupted... a reinstall should fix it.

A silly question.. did you update/install anything before this happened? Hardware, software.... did you uninstall anything?? This kind of event doesn't just usually "happen" with no warning unless there is a hardware failure of some kind, and even then, you usually have some kind of warning.
    Reinstall my Graphic Driver from my Driver CD!
    Than......came the Blue Screen of Death!

Maybe, i should remove my graphic driver, maybe that will help!

Hmm.. By the way, what does that "PAGE FAULT _IN_NONPAGED AREA" problem in my first post reffering to?
    Ram...?
    Will to Learn

So obviously something booting up is causing the problem. Maybe try a windows update, see if anything needs to be updated. I don't think reinstalling windows would help, isn't safe mode just bare bones windows? It's gotta be something third party, IMO. Sound card? Maybe uninstall the Driver from the cd, and install it from a manufacturer site or the windows update site, to get an updated version.

So obviously something booting up is causing the problem. Maybe try a windows update, see if anything needs to be updated. I don't think reinstalling windows would help, isn't safe mode just bare bones windows? It's gotta be something third party, IMO. Sound card? Maybe uninstall the Driver from the cd, and install it from a manufacturer site or the windows update site, to get an updated version.

"PAGE FAULT _IN_NONPAGED AREA" problem in my first post reffering to?
    I'm not sure what that is... I couldn't find anything on that...

My guess, though, is that if the problem din't occur until you reinstalled your video driver, that it is probably the issue (Maybe not, but always check the obvious, IMHO). Try booting in safe mode. (Press f8 during boot-up). That should load a standard video driver.... see if that gets you far enough to unload your current video driver..

That's what I would do anyway.

Good luck.

"PAGE FAULT _IN_NONPAGED AREA" problem in my first post reffering to?
    I'm not sure what that is... I couldn't find anything on that...

My guess, though, is that if the problem din't occur until you reinstalled your video driver, that it is probably the issue (Maybe not, but always check the obvious, IMHO). Try booting in safe mode. (Press f8 during boot-up). That should load a standard video driver.... see if that gets you far enough to unload your current video driver..

That's what I would do anyway.

Good luck.

when i did research about this topic i read somthing about a graphics card driver.... go into safe mode and load your old driver..... if that fixes it then we know whats going on.....

if you don't have the driver, goto the manufacturs website and download it......

in the mean time i will try to find a link to that site i was talking about

when i did research about this topic i read somthing about a graphics card driver.... go into safe mode and load your old driver..... if that fixes it then we know whats going on.....

if you don't have the driver, goto the manufacturs website and download it......

in the mean time i will try to find a link to that site i was talking about

Problem solved!

It was the graphic card problem!
    Went in safe mode Uninstall the driver , than everthing is back to normal!

Big Thanks to:Untuchable_me, Groovicus, Cacosapo, AngelicKnight, TigerShark, Soda Popinsky!
    Will to Learn

Problem solved!

It was the graphic card problem!
    Went in safe mode Uninstall the driver , than everthing is back to normal!

Big Thanks to:Untuchable_me, Groovicus, Cacosapo, AngelicKnight, TigerShark, Soda Popinsky!
    Will to Learn