Thread: Graphics missing on the site

Graphics missing on the site

Hi All,

It seems that all Graphics on the sight are missing. Worked earlier in the day. Have done a referesh since coming back. Also all the buttons in a thread are hiddent from me.

Cheers,
    Duncan
    If you spend more on coffee than on IT security, you will be hacked. What\'s more, you deserve to be hacked.
    -- former White House cybersecurity adviser Richard Clarke

Graphics missing on the site

Hi All,

It seems that all Graphics on the sight are missing. Worked earlier in the day. Have done a referesh since coming back. Also all the buttons in a thread are hiddent from me.

Cheers,
    Duncan
    If you spend more on coffee than on IT security, you will be hacked. What\'s more, you deserve to be hacked.

Just a Virtualized Geek MrLinus's Avatar
    Perhaps you could give a screenshot since I'm not having this problem.
    Goodbye, Mittens (1992-2008). My pillow will be cold without your purring beside my head
    Extra! Extra! Get your FREE copy of Insight Newsletter||MsMittens' HomePage

Just a Virtualized Geek MrLinus's Avatar
    Perhaps you could give a screenshot since I'm not having this problem.
    Goodbye, Mittens (1992-2008). My pillow will be cold without your purring beside my head
    Extra! Extra! Get your FREE copy of Insight Newsletter||MsMittens' HomePage

It was an IE issue. Closed the browser and hunted down iexplore in task manager (it doesn't die all the when I close via the X). Restarted and returned to site and everything was working (images where missing on my yahoo portal -lead me to blame the browser not AO). I was coming back to delete this thread when I saw your response. If it happens again I can provide you with screen prints but most likely I will just bounce IE.

Cheers,

-D

It was an IE issue. Closed the browser and hunted down iexplore in task manager (it doesn't die all the when I close via the X). Restarted and returned to site and everything was working (images where missing on my yahoo portal -lead me to blame the browser not AO). I was coming back to delete this thread when I saw your response. If it happens again I can provide you with screen prints but most likely I will just bounce IE.

Cheers,

-D