• Bush

19 51.35%
  • Kerry

14 37.84%
  • other or not voting

4 10.81%
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Thread: can any body help me fix a virus

Yes i keep up on patches. and yes i have a firewall. I erased my nortin earlier and i couldn't get it back so thats why i was looking for another anit virus program.

sorry for saying this site was bad i was just pissed off. i'll erase it soon

Yes i keep up on patches. and yes i have a firewall. I erased my nortin earlier and i couldn't get it back so thats why i was looking for another anit virus program.

sorry for saying this site was bad i was just pissed off. i'll erase it soon

tell me about it i started after my first post to this thread and it only 85% done now

ahh finally...nope no virus found!
    Bukhari:V3B48N826 “The Prophet said, ‘Isn’t the witness of a woman equal to half of that of a man?’ The women said, ‘Yes.’ He said, ‘This is because of the deficiency of a woman’s mind.’”

tell me about it i started after my first post to this thread and it only 85% done now

ahh finally...nope no virus found!
    Bukhari:V3B48N826 “The Prophet said, ‘Isn’t the witness of a woman equal to half of that of a man?’ The women said, ‘Yes.’ He said, ‘This is because of the deficiency of a woman’s mind.’”

lol

I started then said [censor]**** it[/censor]

/edit when you comp shuts down, do you get a message?
    =

lol

I started then said [censor]**** it[/censor]

/edit when you comp shuts down, do you get a message?
    =

Program Name: avg.exe

File Size: 4.03 MB

Upload Date: 2000-01-01

Category: antivirus

Description: ICSA certified AntiVirus scanner integrated e-mail scanner

Downloads: 1201

Author: not listed

HomePage: not listed
    Good grief this program is over 4 years old. Definately download the newer versions of AVG and then before you do anything else Update it.
    If you are using Windows XP or ME, you can restore to an earlier date and then delete your restore files and get rid of it this way.
    \"Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, Champagne in one hand - strawberries in the other, body thoroughly used up, totally worn out and screaming WOO HOO - What a Ride!\"
    Author Unknown

Program Name: avg.exe

File Size: 4.03 MB

Upload Date: 2000-01-01

Category: antivirus

Description: ICSA certified AntiVirus scanner integrated e-mail scanner

Downloads: 1201

Author: not listed

HomePage: not listed
    Good grief this program is over 4 years old. Definately download the newer versions of AVG and then before you do anything else Update it.
    If you are using Windows XP or ME, you can restore to an earlier date and then delete your restore files and get rid of it this way.
    \"Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, Champagne in one hand - strawberries in the other, body thoroughly used up, totally worn out and screaming WOO HOO - What a Ride!\"
    Author Unknown

Banned
    I changed your thread title since it's obvious by now that the file in AntiOnline's archive is virus-free...

Banned
    I changed your thread title since it's obvious by now that the file in AntiOnline's archive is virus-free...