Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: anonymous proxies

im not worried about hiding my ip, i just asked a question. it would seem logical that there were proxies that are focused on security and would some kind of professional trust, much like a doctor, lawyer, etc. sorry if i pissed anybody off(moxnix)

im not worried about hiding my ip, i just asked a question. it would seem logical that there were proxies that are focused on security and would some kind of professional trust, much like a doctor, lawyer, etc. sorry if i pissed anybody off(moxnix)

Hi phone~,

You were sort of polite in your question, you probably did not notice that someone else was asking a similar question? they were not polite.

We have had this question before, from people living in countries that could not really be described as "democratic"

The answer is the same...........NO

Hey, the doctor and the lawyer and the priest will tell me...............sometime between when they stop screaming and when they die? (obviously I would start with the lawyer )

The internet is not anonymous, or it would not work?

Cheers

Hi phone~,

You were sort of polite in your question, you probably did not notice that someone else was asking a similar question? they were not polite.

We have had this question before, from people living in countries that could not really be described as "democratic"

The answer is the same...........NO

Hey, the doctor and the lawyer and the priest will tell me...............sometime between when they stop screaming and when they die? (obviously I would start with the lawyer )

The internet is not anonymous, or it would not work?

Cheers

In addition, there is a nice search feature on the main page? A search would have netted you either 200+ threads, or 900+ threads, depending on how well you search.

In addition, there is a nice search feature on the main page? A search would have netted you either 200+ threads, or 900+ threads, depending on how well you search.