Thread: "newbie online"

"newbie online"

not exactly sure as to why i joined other than to try to figure out what i should do and what should never be done. well i have been known to be of some help...and then again i have also been accused of being no help at all. to me it doesnt matter if u can help or not...it matters if you learn something after your done, or jus for the day done. joined the game kinda late, but i am here now. if i can be of assistance, i will offer my experteese anyway i can. i probably wont be online alot as i do have other obligations to fulfill, feel free to ask me a question or two if u think i can answer it, i'll probably bs my way into a conversation...but its all good...take it as a lesson learned, not a dollar spent. (duno...sounded good at the time)
    till the nex time in which i might be eyeing the 64 bit processors a bit closer...
    c ya later
    stuff....junk...+ 1(posts)

"newbie online"

not exactly sure as to why i joined other than to try to figure out what i should do and what should never be done. well i have been known to be of some help...and then again i have also been accused of being no help at all. to me it doesnt matter if u can help or not...it matters if you learn something after your done, or jus for the day done. joined the game kinda late, but i am here now. if i can be of assistance, i will offer my experteese anyway i can. i probably wont be online alot as i do have other obligations to fulfill, feel free to ask me a question or two if u think i can answer it, i'll probably bs my way into a conversation...but its all good...take it as a lesson learned, not a dollar spent. (duno...sounded good at the time)
    till the nex time in which i might be eyeing the 64 bit processors a bit closer...
    c ya later
    stuff....junk...+ 1(posts)