Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Inetpub

Master-Jedi-Pimps0r & Moderator thehorse13's Avatar
    Tiger,

Trust me, he has IIS installed and he may be a warez host by now

pr0n, yessssss, sweet delicious pr0n
    Our scars have the power to remind us that our past was real. -- Hannibal Lecter.
    Talent is God given. Be humble. Fame is man-given. Be grateful. Conceit is self-given. Be careful. -- John Wooden

Master-Jedi-Pimps0r & Moderator thehorse13's Avatar
    Tiger,

Trust me, he has IIS installed and he may be a warez host by now

pr0n, yessssss, sweet delicious pr0n
    Our scars have the power to remind us that our past was real. -- Hannibal Lecter.
    Talent is God given. Be humble. Fame is man-given. Be grateful. Conceit is self-given. Be careful. -- John Wooden

AO Ancient: Team Leader
    Hoss: Thats what I meant - AJV didn't start it up..... Some sweet little "hottie" who wants you to watch her webcam did it..... (we all know they have those webcams right in their bedrooms.... ), and she's filling it up with her "sample videos"....
    Don\'t SYN us.... We\'ll SYN you.....
    \"A nation that draws too broad a difference between its scholars and its warriors will have its thinking done by cowards, and its fighting done by fools.\" - Thucydides

AO Ancient: Team Leader
    Hoss: Thats what I meant - AJV didn't start it up..... Some sweet little "hottie" who wants you to watch her webcam did it..... (we all know they have those webcams right in their bedrooms.... ), and she's filling it up with her "sample videos"....
    Don\'t SYN us.... We\'ll SYN you.....
    \"A nation that draws too broad a difference between its scholars and its warriors will have its thinking done by cowards, and its fighting done by fools.\" - Thucydides