Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: 1 Diablo2 + 4 PC = Possible ?

Pfffft, damn... of course its multi-player.
    Like I play it...I have a life, a wife, a job, and school, not much time for games

Pfffft, damn... of course its multi-player.
    Like I play it...I have a life, a wife, a job, and school, not much time for games

The Recidivist
    This is the kind of a situation where I have conflicting ideas about the rights and wrongs of warez. The reasons being is that in this situation the orginal owner of the game wants to have a LAN party with several of his friends. He is the only one who owns a copy of Diablo. He should be allowed in my opinion to install several copies of the game on other computers to allow them all to play as long as he is present. This is only my opinion

But now that I have justified it to myself.........

If u search through this page you will find the ability to install one copy on all 4.

http://crackspider.net/search.shtml?p=1&q=diablo%202

hjack
    "Where the tree of knowledge stands, there is always paradise": thus speak the oldest and the youngest serpents.
    - Friedrich Nietzsche

The Recidivist
    This is the kind of a situation where I have conflicting ideas about the rights and wrongs of warez. The reasons being is that in this situation the orginal owner of the game wants to have a LAN party with several of his friends. He is the only one who owns a copy of Diablo. He should be allowed in my opinion to install several copies of the game on other computers to allow them all to play as long as he is present. This is only my opinion

If u search through this page you will find the ability to install one copy on all 4.

http://crackspider.net/search.shtml?p=1&q=diablo%202

hjack
    "Where the tree of knowledge stands, there is always paradise": thus speak the oldest and the youngest serpents.
    - Friedrich Nietzsche

Originally posted here by hjack

http://crackspider.net/search.shtml?...p;q=diablo%202

hjack
    Problem solved! Thanks!
    Will to Learn
    javascript:myimagepopup(300,400,\'\')

Originally posted here by hjack

http://crackspider.net/search.shtml?...p;q=diablo%202

hjack
    Problem solved! Thanks!
    Will to Learn
    javascript:myimagepopup(300,400,\'\')

yeah like scriptkiddie said, you can dl diablo II cd-key stuff generator thingy. but i dont think blizzard would like. since it's cracked and my friend got banned for it.