Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: No need for a firewall or anti-virus application after the fact

AO Ancient: Team Leader
    Galdron: It is very apparent that teaching actual English in schools nowadays is a lost art.....

I on the other hand like to think that I have mastered the art of decryption "on the fly".....
    Don\'t SYN us.... We\'ll SYN you.....
    \"A nation that draws too broad a difference between its scholars and its warriors will have its thinking done by cowards, and its fighting done by fools.\" - Thucydides

Galdron: It is very apparent that teaching actual English in schools nowadays is a lost art.....

I on the other hand like to think that I have mastered the art of decryption "on the fly".....
    \"A nation that draws too broad a difference between its scholars and its warriors will have its thinking done by cowards, and its fighting done by fools.\" - Thucydides

T3h Ch3F
    Originally posted here by Tiger Shark

Bastard, I am drunk!

KK Tiger I suck at english, I concede litterary defeat.

Petit con, je suis francais. Laisse moi tranquil.

Merde(****), I just admitted my frenchness. I will be negged! lol
    Get some good religion from Bad Religion.

T3h Ch3F
    Originally posted here by Tiger Shark

Bastard, I am drunk!

KK Tiger I suck at english, I concede litterary defeat.

Petit con, je suis francais. Laisse moi tranquil.

Merde(****), I just admitted my frenchness. I will be negged! lol
    Get some good religion from Bad Religion.

l'OH mon dieu, vous ĂȘtes une grenouille.......

l'OH mon dieu, vous ĂȘtes une grenouille.......

Galdron mon petit choux, vous ne connaissez pas que l'homme trackit n'est pas Anglais?......quelle dommage..............merde alors!

Or something like that?

I believe that the gentleman is making the point that there is "no point in closing the stable door after the horse has bolted"?

You must install most countermeasures before connecting to the internet, given the number of network aware malwares that are floating around.

To this end, it is a good idea to get the Microsoft security update CD, and run that before you connect? It is also handy if you have to reformat, and lose all the previously downloaded updates.

I suspect that his comment about re-formatting might be something of a "crie de coeur" peut etre?

By the way, when are you lot going to learn how to play cricket, so we and the ANZACS can have some real amusement?.....I think that our Indian/Pakistani/Sri Lankan colleagues might like to join in the fun too?

Anyway............I would not neg you for being French...........just pop over and drink your wine and eat your food

Trackit old chap, it might help if your profile said what country you are from?

Cheers

EDIT: Tiger, seulement les Parisiennes etes grenouilles .............c'est le marteau plus ancienne de Paris, avec les trois grenouilles passant?

Galdron mon petit choux, vous ne connaissez pas que l'homme trackit n'est pas Anglais?......quelle dommage..............merde alors!

Or something like that?

I believe that the gentleman is making the point that there is "no point in closing the stable door after the horse has bolted"?

You must install most countermeasures before connecting to the internet, given the number of network aware malwares that are floating around.

To this end, it is a good idea to get the Microsoft security update CD, and run that before you connect? It is also handy if you have to reformat, and lose all the previously downloaded updates.

I suspect that his comment about re-formatting might be something of a "crie de coeur" peut etre?

By the way, when are you lot going to learn how to play cricket, so we and the ANZACS can have some real amusement?.....I think that our Indian/Pakistani/Sri Lankan colleagues might like to join in the fun too?

Anyway............I would not neg you for being French...........just pop over and drink your wine and eat your food

Trackit old chap, it might help if your profile said what country you are from?

Cheers

EDIT: Tiger, seulement les Parisiennes etes grenouilles .............c'est le marteau plus ancienne de Paris, avec les trois grenouilles passant?

c'est le marteau plus ancienne de Paris, avec les trois grenouilles passant?
    Er..... what do old hammers have to do with busy frogs?

I'm confused......

(Pass it through Babel Fish..... like I do..... That's what it says you said..... I'm not in a position to question it...... 'cos French isn't exactly my strong point.... )

c'est le marteau plus ancienne de Paris, avec les trois grenouilles passant?
    Er..... what do old hammers have to do with busy frogs?

I'm confused......

(Pass it through Babel Fish..... like I do..... That's what it says you said..... I'm not in a position to question it...... 'cos French isn't exactly my strong point.... )