Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: No need for a firewall or anti-virus application after the fact

Je déteste quand je dois utiliser un traducteur pour lire un poteau... particulièrement and la traduction vient hors de tout le fux0rd.
    Quitmzilla is a firefox extension that gives you stats on how long you have quit smoking, how much money you\'ve saved, how much you haven\'t smoked and recent milestones. Very helpful for people who quit smoking and used to smoke at their computers... Helps out with the urges.

Je déteste quand je dois utiliser un traducteur pour lire un poteau... particulièrement and la traduction vient hors de tout le fux0rd.
    Quitmzilla is a firefox extension that gives you stats on how long you have quit smoking, how much money you\'ve saved, how much you haven\'t smoked and recent milestones. Very helpful for people who quit smoking and used to smoke at their computers... Helps out with the urges.

Tiger,

I am afraid I was using heraldic French................the "hammer" is a shield or badge or emblem, and "passant" means going sideways (the three English Lions for example) the Scottish lion is "rampant" as it is standing on its rear legs.

I was referring to the ancient shield/emblem of Paris, which has three frogs going sideways on it.........the English did not call the French "frogs"..........it is an internal affairs matter.

King Louis XIV............"Q'en dit les grenouilles?".........what is the Paris street mob saying?........Haussman..................designer of the Paris boulevardes?...........so that you could move cavalry quickly and get round the back of the mobs, and their barricades?

Does the phrase "aux barricades mes amis" ring a bell?

Anyway Phish~ doesn't like having to use translation tools to read posts here particularly as they screw up?...............well heraldic French.............just look at a JamesI (VI) bible, and imagine trying to translate that style of English.

For our non-Brit readers, King James the first of England was King James the sixth of Scotland

Cheers

Tiger,

I am afraid I was using heraldic French................the "hammer" is a shield or badge or emblem, and "passant" means going sideways (the three English Lions for example) the Scottish lion is "rampant" as it is standing on its rear legs.

I was referring to the ancient shield/emblem of Paris, which has three frogs going sideways on it.........the English did not call the French "frogs"..........it is an internal affairs matter.

King Louis XIV............"Q'en dit les grenouilles?".........what is the Paris street mob saying?........Haussman..................designer of the Paris boulevardes?...........so that you could move cavalry quickly and get round the back of the mobs, and their barricades?

Does the phrase "aux barricades mes amis" ring a bell?

Anyway Phish~ doesn't like having to use translation tools to read posts here particularly as they screw up?...............well heraldic French.............just look at a JamesI (VI) bible, and imagine trying to translate that style of English.

For our non-Brit readers, King James the first of England was King James the sixth of Scotland

Cheers

AO Ancient: Team Leader
    I am afraid I was using heraldic French
    Then you are a better man than me..... I can order beer and food and maybe find myself a "nice" lady and then my French grinds to a halt..... Pusser's French I'm afraid.....
    Don\'t SYN us.... We\'ll SYN you.....
    \"A nation that draws too broad a difference between its scholars and its warriors will have its thinking done by cowards, and its fighting done by fools.\" - Thucydides

AO Ancient: Team Leader
    I am afraid I was using heraldic French
    Then you are a better man than me..... I can order beer and food and maybe find myself a "nice" lady and then my French grinds to a halt..... Pusser's French I'm afraid.....
    Don\'t SYN us.... We\'ll SYN you.....
    \"A nation that draws too broad a difference between its scholars and its warriors will have its thinking done by cowards, and its fighting done by fools.\" - Thucydides

Although someone can be still attacked even he has implemented all countermeasures, I will believe on them. Think, countermeasures just reduce the odds of being attacked, not avoid the attack. If someone really wants to attack and destroy, he will be succeeded. Just need the will and knowledge. Please keep in mind that the only computer is safe is that one locked down in a safe lock or buried on a cemetery. And just for logical attacks, because for physical attacks someone can still send a nuke over your safe lock.

If a guy enters several times in your house, do you remove the doors and windows or try to harder them?
    Meu sítio

FORMAT C: Yes ...Yes??? ...Nooooo!!! ^C ^C ^C ^C ^C
    If I die before I sleep, I pray the Lord my soul to encrypt.
    If I die before I wake, I pray the Lord my soul to brake.

Although someone can be still attacked even he has implemented all countermeasures, I will believe on them. Think, countermeasures just reduce the odds of being attacked, not avoid the attack. If someone really wants to attack and destroy, he will be succeeded. Just need the will and knowledge. Please keep in mind that the only computer is safe is that one locked down in a safe lock or buried on a cemetery. And just for logical attacks, because for physical attacks someone can still send a nuke over your safe lock.

If a guy enters several times in your house, do you remove the doors and windows or try to harder them?
    Meu sítio

FORMAT C: Yes ...Yes??? ...Nooooo!!! ^C ^C ^C ^C ^C
    If I die before I sleep, I pray the Lord my soul to encrypt.
    If I die before I wake, I pray the Lord my soul to brake.

T3h Ch3F

Peut etre

Originally posted here by nihil
    Galdron mon petit choux, vous ne connaissez pas que l'homme trackit n'est pas Anglais?......quelle dommage..............merde alors!

I suspect that his comment about re-formatting might be something of a "crie de coeur" peut etre?
    "

Don't you mean "crie du cul?"

I never said his statement was untrue, just that it was repetition of his earlier ones.
    Get some good religion from Bad Religion.

T3h Ch3F

Peut etre

Originally posted here by nihil
    Galdron mon petit choux, vous ne connaissez pas que l'homme trackit n'est pas Anglais?......quelle dommage..............merde alors!

I suspect that his comment about re-formatting might be something of a "crie de coeur" peut etre?
    "

Don't you mean "crie du cul?"

I never said his statement was untrue, just that it was repetition of his earlier ones.
    Get some good religion from Bad Religion.