Thread: XP Boot Trouble

XP Boot Trouble

I recently got a trial version of deepfreeze to have a play around with, but halfway through the isntall the computer just rebooted, so it was half installed, so after that my comp would hang for a while on the login screen so i decided to delete what ever was left which in cluded program files and a DeepFrz.sys in my win\sys32\drivers. Now when ever i boot i get a blue screen of death complaining about some hardware, but then when i boot to my other xp partition its fine.

I was thinking of gettin a Live linux distro so i could move that deepfrz.sys back (i made i cpy) buti dunno any that support r/w on ntfs partitions.

any help would be great thanks
    Signature image is too tall!

XP Boot Trouble

I recently got a trial version of deepfreeze to have a play around with, but halfway through the isntall the computer just rebooted, so it was half installed, so after that my comp would hang for a while on the login screen so i decided to delete what ever was left which in cluded program files and a DeepFrz.sys in my win\sys32\drivers. Now when ever i boot i get a blue screen of death complaining about some hardware, but then when i boot to my other xp partition its fine.

I was thinking of gettin a Live linux distro so i could move that deepfrz.sys back (i made i cpy) buti dunno any that support r/w on ntfs partitions.

any help would be great thanks
    Signature image is too tall!