Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: how do i become AO-addict?

T3h Ch3F

You Mean.

Originally posted here by Lansing_Banda

Finally you must battle, at the end of your path, nonother then JP himself. If you can take his life, then bring back his left hand <make your own jokes here> as a proof of courage.

The true part of the Quest the Lansing left out is the cliff-hanger. As you battle JP, and he loses strength and mana, is that, it is not JP, yet a force with similar initials. Not an individual...........a conglomeration utilizing his shadow.

Hehe (I hope someone will grasp this)

Yes I am am crazy.
    Get some good religion from Bad Religion.

<buh dum pish!>
    You shall no longer take things at second or third hand,
    nor look through the eyes of the dead...You shall listen to all
    sides and filter them for your self.
    -Walt Whitman-

hi all ,
    i made post once regarding getting posts and how is no productive raking extra post for not apperant good respond. it was good idea (told by your senior guys-but hard to implement-thats why in antiipoints system in).
    i know that none of you guys dont need any extra posts but having 20-30 responds for somone who is to lazy to read an answer in front of him/her/IT is little bit too much.
    still enjoyed your comments tho
    hope suggested IT doesnt mean information tehnologist

i know that none of you guys dont need any extra posts but having 20-30 responds for somone who is to lazy to read an answer in front of him/her/IT is little bit too much.
    So you mean that this post isn't needed, have i came to late? are all the posting postitions taken for this Thread?

cheers
    front2back:.

wow, thanks for all the replies...
    first of all i did read the faq, but must have missed that part otherwise i wouldn't ask it
    but i was just wondering since there are several interesting threads which i can not access...

as for the addict vs senior, i thought you got senior first, and after that the addict status.... so i must have really missed a big part of the FAQ!

but i'll keep it in mind for further questions: don't read anything you want to know at 3 in the morning ( like i did with the FAQ) since it is a lot harder to understand at that time :P

but i know enough, and don't worry, i wouldn't spam anything, i just want to read as much as possible, and sometimes make a post or two....

thanks all

grtz

lepricaun

*Thread Closed*

edit :

damn.. my moderator hack hijack didn't work..

oh well, one more post under my belt..

that JP game sounds interesting.. someone should really hack one together.
    it'd be a big hit @ AO.. do we have any good game coders around here..?