he authorities have some "evidence" to analyze. LOL, can you see Ankit in a consulting position.
I bet that for any reason the police would confiscate the computers of any of the antionline members that there is a shitload of "evidence" for instance you bookmarks. Does most probebly link to sites with info about and virii want to bet that they can make it look like you are going there because you wanted to learn how to write virii or something like that.

Wheter that kid did that or not, he is in serious problems. The moment they found more than a few games on his pc he had nowere to hide. If they want to(and i beleive they do) they can nail this guy to the ground. Wheter he is innocent or not.

And the netsky group. Well maybe he is a member. But I doubt he is going to tell. And even if he is going to tell. Wat is he going to know that can be of any help. I doubt they now the real name's of each ohter. IP's can be changend so can IRC channels/websites/E-mail adresses you name it.

But if he really is the guy. Than I have to say that was damn fast. Wich is another problem if he is part of skynet then he wouldn't have been such a "easy" capture.