Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: I HAVE A unknow VIRUS

AntiOnline n00b
    HI

Ok i ran it on a test machine . Now lets see what i have got . a compute whit all the display driver gone , the network settins , drivers adapters gone. and my internet explorer is F**ked up i am still trying to repare it , IE was the worst hit by this thing all the setting are gone .

and As yet everything else seems to be fine. i reconfigured them and it's again working. and i am still tring access the damages. and the exe has a cool icon though .

The virus came with a self explanimg text file disturd wow when did the virus writes started doing that. and the funny icon too . and i don't think it's spreading or something . it's some kind of program to **** up some things on your system nothing else . i might be wrong but it's highly unlikely for somebody to write such thing with a cool icon .

and my AVG didn't detect nor did housecall.

http://www.antionline.com/showthread...844#post737654

I believe I pulled the name DRR from that so called "jpeg virus"

I can always create a .exe program and attach a readme to it and claim its a virus. Perhaps its just a hoax??? Not denying that it might be a virus...but lets take into consideration all the aspects of this. Its fine if you do not want to post where you got it from...but is it ok to PM it to me? Whats to hide?

The graphical icon that comes with it even more suspicious of being a hoax...I don't know that much about viruses, but last time I checked they did not come in just .exe format...with a green skull icon?

Banned
    I tested it on my test computer and it had an error message and it formated my computer

I tested it on my test computer and it had an error message and it formated my computer
    Would it be possible to create a batch file to reformat HDD when executed?

i will pm it to u

make sure to read the site disclaimer

I had the link to the web site in my favorites but its not there

what keywords did u use to search the website?...maybe the virus deleted the link?

AntiOnline n00b
    Hey thehitman

Can you describe actually what happned i tried it on other comp . same thing happned it gave a error message "Your comp has problem please restart" and had a Ok button pressed nothing happned . but when i later restarted my comp . Same as above . same thing as described above but it didn't format my system. and this one dosen't have any AV

It could write a batch file to format on the next boot, but I don't think it could format while the OS is running. Maybe edits/adds aut0ex3c.ba7? But I don't think that file even exists after 98.

sorry about the 1337, NIS was giving me a false alarm with aut0ex3c.ba7 written correctly.