Thread: procces security

procces security

do any of u know a program that wont allow other programs to terminate or access other procceses. I want to find this program to provent any type of antivirus or firewall killer to kill my protection

Regal Making Handler
    What happens if a big asteroid hits the Earth? Judging from realistic simulations involving a sledge hammer and a common laboratory frog, we can assume it will be pretty bad. - Dave Barry

Your best bet is to use an operating system with built-in process security, and ensure that you never use any administrator / root account for any operation for which it is not absolutely necessary.

That way if you do manage to end up executing any mal-ware, it won't be allowed to kill other processes.

Of course safe computing practice is better though.

Slarty

That way if you do manage to end up executing any mal-ware, it won't be allowed to kill other processes.
    Which is the cool part about true multi-user OS's. Well, actually it doesn't touch a lot of other files which is why you don't r00t yourself except when absolutely necessary.

-Cheers-

do any of u know a program that wont allow other programs to terminate or access other procceses. I want to find this program to provent any type of antivirus or firewall killer to kill my protection
    A virus or a trojan is mainly what kills the antivirus and the firewall...a good firewall and antivirus + router should take care of that. As mentioned above...safe computing is your main protection (Don't open attachements from people u dont know ETC.