Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Site Check - Get Reviews | Feedback

May, 1, 2004

Some changes to the website, I also altered my profile a bit, I might write something related to Distributed Computing (microkernels maybe?), then I may not.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

April, 18, 2004

Added an example of java code that I find pretty to the code section.

Optimized the lame and excessive html Frontpage 2.0 produces, ok it's an ancient program but that doesn't mean it has the right to produce html files that are like twice the size of handwritten ones.

From now on I will add a date when I state an update here.
    This is kindof a blog... I mean its not a journal, but a blogging software might be handy to update it. But then again you don't update it everyday, so it might just be a pain.

aah, well it's just the updates I make to my site...indeed, it would be quite useless to use a blog proggie in my case.
    The above sentences are produced by the propaganda and indoctrination of people manipulating my mind since 1987, hence, I cannot be held responsible for this post\'s content - me

www.elhalf.com

Domain : http://home.steven.murphy.name/cliff/
    Type : Pics | CliƩ | Files | Mirror For Friend's Files | School Projects
    Languages : PHP
    Development : POSTNuke (Not PHPNuke)
    Theme : A mod to a default green theme, with title bar added to top and some rearrangement of other stuff. I'd like to theme it more to lose some of the Nuke-ness, but don't have the time. I might eventually work on a new & seperate, geographically-focused, website my friend will be hosting on his account.

Monthly Bandwidth Usage: 1 - 3 GB
    Disk Space Usage: Over 1,200 MB