Dedicated to the newbies...

This text will hopefully tell you how to ask questions, what questions to ask, and what not to ask. I'm also a newbie here, and I expect the seniors' support.

A - Some tips in asking questions...
You want to ask a question in a forum? Try to make sure it matches up with these criteria:

1) You have searched the google (www.google.com) and haven't found satisfactory answers your question.

2) The question has not been asked time and time again (Use the AO search feature).

3) You do not offend anyone.

4) You do give evidence that you have actually researched it (eg within the post try to include information which you do know, links to good tutorials about it, and websites). Then you are likely to get more responds, and more satisfactory answers.

5) You dont use this so-called 1337 $p34|<. Its just plain annoying.

6) Give as much information as possible when asking technical questions of any kind (eg Operating system, Spec of machine, other relevent details and what you do actually know).

B - Dont Ask...

Antionline is site where one is supposed to learn and teach simultaneously. AntiOnline is NOT a place for script kiddies. Here are certain questions you should not ask:

1) Anything to do with SubSeven, or hacking hotmail, or any other lame bullsh*t .

2) Never use the phrase "Please dont neg me, I'm just a newbie", or post "Did I deserve those negs ?? "

3) Do not act like you want to be spoon fed. Most of the members don't have time to teach u everything from the scratch.

4) Dont ask questions like "Can I really h4x0r my school and make the sprinklers go off whenever I want like in that really 1337 movie Hackers?"

5) Dont ask questions like "How do I hack into a computer?" There will be simply no answer for you. U'll end up in negs and finally the thread committing suicide.

6) You are not asking questions about how to hack hotmail, or how to hack using a trojan or any other pre-packaged "hacking" programme

Don't be afraid to ask a question, as long as you ask nicely, then you will probably be fine. You must have a thirst for knowledge, and you should put in that little bit of extra effort to learn something. People are always willing to help you.

TAFN.
PS. Suggestions and feedback is appreciated.