Page 7 of 10 FirstFirst ... 56789 ... LastLast

Thread: Al Qaida's Reaction To Iraqi Prisoner's

If they were indeed trying to take out a vehicle I wouldn't be a bit suprised about a "light fifty" being used. Why would you not think the .308 would be used in Iraq? They seem to be quite a standard sniper rifle, especially the M24. Again I've no front line experience, but I know my weapons pretty well. With the exception when you start talking different loads, and a 450 grain bullet. You lost me there

i dont really know what your all about bballard but the first thing i thought of when i read your articles was the us army uniforms that were found with the suicide bomb belts in falluja. you seem to look for the worst in your own country.

"FALLUJA, Iraq—American troops have discovered U.S. military uniforms and suicide bomb belts in an insurgent cache hidden in a house, raising concerns of a new rebel tactic."

http://intelmessages.org/Messages/Na...s_04/7641.html

with terms being used like "i couldn't see them but the outline of their uniforms are so distinct" are used you just take that to mean american soldiers are shooting at innocents for shits and giggles?
    Bukhari:V3B48N826 “The Prophet said, ‘Isn’t the witness of a woman equal to half of that of a man?’ The women said, ‘Yes.’ He said, ‘This is because of the deficiency of a woman’s mind.’”

Can I put my thought in.

This string is really pissing me off.

As being the so called devilish sniper that you guys are all talking about, let me point out something that I have not read.

This is a first hand account (mine) of just a single incident that took place.

We deployed in front of a convoy in order to gather intelligence on any hostile action and take appropriate means to protect the convoy from this action. Now that I explained why we where their, let me tell you what took place.

As the convoy approached are position we personally watched as a teen aged boy fired a weapon from a home, at the convoy. The troops deployed and the boy ran out the back of the home. If you are wondering yes I did kill him, and I will not apologized for protecting myself, unit, fellow soldiers, and my nation. I will also not apologize for protecting our allies in this world.

Now I have a question. Where are these accounts?

As I read earlier there are RULES OF ENGAGEMENT upon which all military personnel must follow. If these rules are broken you can say goodbye to your career, family, friends, and hello to Leavenworth

One last thing. I have a friend who had to open fire upon a twelve your old boy who pointed a weapon at him. He has a twelve year old son. If you don't think he feels sorry the boy and his family, you are mistaken.

I don't see these accounts anywhere, all I see are people bickering and taking quotes from a larger picture, to manipulate public opinion.
    Honesty
    Everyone wants to know it but nobody wants to hear it.

Ok, didn't read any of the previous threads (except for the first) but I saw the complete video where they cut his head off and it was undescribable as a matter a fact I had downloaded it and had to close WMP before it ended. How can someone be so crule and heartless to kill someone this way. How can they continue living knowing that they killed someone. I certainly can't continue living with that in my coincience.
    WARNING: THIS SIGNATURE IS SHAREWARE PLEASE REGISTER THIS SIGNATURE BY SENDING ME MONEY TO SEE THE COMPLETE SIGNATURE!

AO Ancient: Team Leader
    If you are wondering yes I did kill him, and I will not apologized for protecting myself, unit, fellow soldiers, and my nation. I will also not apologize for protecting our allies in this world.
    I for one would not accept your apology. Apologies are for the apologists.... The ones that usually stay at home and criticise people like you but would probably have their asses so well dug in it takes a digger to get their ice-cream to them.

Had the actions you describe been witnessed by some "good-hearted" civilian I can imagine how the story would have been portrayed.... You the vicious killer and them the tactical expert on the ground....... It sells papers you see...... "Soldier protects himself against 12 year old fanatical terrorist" while having a pleasant ring to it detrimentally affects the bottom line and in this election year does nothing to further the opposition's desire to return to power.
    Don\'t SYN us.... We\'ll SYN you.....
    \"A nation that draws too broad a difference between its scholars and its warriors will have its thinking done by cowards, and its fighting done by fools.\" - Thucydides

I have been following this post and I have put alot of thought into what my reaction should be. At first I was extremely angry and agreed with many posts here that we needed to turn Iraq into a sea of infinity glass, which goes directly against my core values. After calming down and praying about the whold situation, I came to the conclusion that America should hold it's course of hunting down the terrorists and holding them accountable. If the terrorists happen to die in firefights or airstirkes because they refuse to be held accountable for the deaths they have caused, then they can be said to have brought down their demise upon themselves. America needs to set the example for the Arab world by proving that democracy does work.

One last comment for those of you who have decried that the US is guilty of thousands of Iraqi civilian casualities, think of the situation in this manner: If we still had the same level of technology as we did in WWII, we would be talking about hundreds of thousands of civilian casualties. We did not have smart-bombs and other precision weapons to pinpoint military targets and significantly reduce collateral damage. Hiroshima and Nagasaki (probably did not spell those right) are classic examples of what Falluja would look like right now, if it were not for the advanced technology of the United States weaponry. Understand that I am in no way condoning the use of an Atom bomb or Nuclear weapons in Iraq. My point is that if the United states were to use those type of tactics, which we are capable of, then we would not have much of a terrorist problem for long. Japan lost it's will to fight quickly after the massive display of the United States display of military force, and when considering the alternative I think that the Iraqi people would turn upon the terrorists and destroy them after a few cities become smoking embers. Once again, I am not saying this is right by any means, it's just an observation.
    The mentally handicaped are persecuted in this great country, and I say rightfully so! These people are NUTS!!!!

Japan lost it's will to fight quickly after the massive display of the United States display of military force
    I think it was the 2 nuke's that did them in to tell you the truth
    Space For Rent.. =]

Dead Man Walking
    There have been very few things in my life that i wish i could "unsee" the nick berg video is at the top of that list. I Like raion had downloaded it and had to shut down the video player after the 2nd slice was taken from this mans neck. This isnt going to be a popular opinion but if it were a soldier it would be minutely easier to take for me. A soldier is in the military to fight. This guy was there trying to help rebuild the country. Even had it been a soldier i still would have felt the same outrage i feel now. It is one thing to beat and abuse prisoners (not saying that its right) but what they did to this guy was just disgusting. Hell id be as pissed if i saw american soldiers doing the same thing to an iraqi civilian. In war its not about whos right and whos wrong. Its about who can kick the most ass and i thing its high time we show the bastards that we are at the TOP of the food chain

I'm not going to make myself popular.. But hey that's not what I'm here for..

A soldier is in the military to fight. This guy was there trying to help rebuild the country.
    The guy was there not to help rebuild the country (who is ??), he was there to make a quick buck..
    Many people (even from the Netherlands) go there with some get rich quick scheme in mind..
    His scheme failed (that's the danger of enterprice..)..

So who is to blame (besides the executioners ofcourse) the US economy ??
    ASCII stupid question, get a stupid ANSI.
    When in Russia, pet a PETSCII.

Get your ass over to SLAYRadio the best station for C64 Remixes !

Dead Man Walking
    Well even if he did have a profit in mind he was still providing a service to the iraqi people. My own personal opinion is that we should pull all our troops out to the border for containment purposes and just start at one side of the counrty with daisy cutter and bunker buster bombs and just level the entire country. Thats the only thing those *******s are going to understand is complete devestation.