Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: Who should I talk to about hacking on here?

Originally posted here by crackerhacker
    well first i want 2 say hi 2 everyone on this site coz im new here and think this site is wicked!

and second i have a few things that i would like help with from a hacker if they dont mind..plz!

1. can u give me a code for hackin into hotmail and yahoo plz

2. can u give me a code for some viruses, worms, trojan horses and other stuff like that plz that i could forward 2 ppl?

and finally...

3. could sum1, any1 hack into the school computers near me and **** 'em up, i can give out passwords and usernames, e-mail addresses, usernames, passwords, thousands of credit card numbers,etc.

Have you been around on Hackers.com . If yes, I hope you'll find this site as helpfull as I did.

Good luck.
    Don\'t post if you\'ve got nothing constructive to say. Flooding is annoying

If you have that much information about your schools computers then why dont you just hack it? Also there is google for getting the code for hotmail and yahoo. this isnt a place to give that information.

Originally posted here by chris460
    If you have that much information about your schools computers then why dont you just hack it? Also there is google for getting the code for hotmail and yahoo. this isnt a place to give that information.
    jes i think u got right!!
    HELLO [[glowpurple]\\=)[/glowpurple] [