Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: XP Logon

Now that's social engineering....LOL

=+=+=+=+==+=+=+
    nerds
    Ya know, I had what I thought was a simple problem and asked if any of you geeks had a solution. None of you did. All that nerdiness. Is it really worth the lack of pussy to sit and post this **** all day? I thought you people only existed on T.V. Thanks for nothin'.
    +=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=
    Did that post get deleted or something?

we do exist only on TV according to your description. In real life I'm actually good lookin, got a girlfriend, a job, own my own business, your box and your mom...
    {check my profile}

sucks for you pencildick that you are not smart enough to do something yourself, instead you have to ask us for help....we have the solution, but we dont want to give it you.../cry more n00b.

You're retarded, and thats sad

Any more questions?

On a serious note, check this site, it will give you more indepth look into hacking:Altavista Cracking Group

What the Ctl-Alt-Del does is pauses most of the processes... This is effective against trojans, keyloggers, whatever...

EDIT: Cybr1d, that wasn't very nice... Damn newbs.
    Real security doesn't come with an installer.

nah! it was a pm. it was worded (i thought) like everyone got one. if it was just me i will feel special. but praise like this was meant to be shared. i mean "I thought you people only existed on T.V. " ...you just dont hear that everyday. know what i mean.
    Bukhari:V3B48N826 “The Prophet said, ‘Isn’t the witness of a woman equal to half of that of a man?’ The women said, ‘Yes.’ He said, ‘This is because of the deficiency of a woman’s mind.’”

I only exist in front of the TV....
    Real security doesn't come with an installer.

Damn, I never get the good pm's
    \"Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, Champagne in one hand - strawberries in the other, body thoroughly used up, totally worn out and screaming WOO HOO - What a Ride!\"
    Author Unknown

Hmmmmm,

Ya know, I had what I thought was a simple problem and asked if any of you geeks had a solution.
    Seems to me he protests too loudly. His question WAS answered, he just didn't ask the truthful one, and even geeks dont like to be lied to and treated as mentally subnormal?

He did say "HIS" logon/password, so the Administrator ones must still be intact? Take you all of 60 seconds to fix that situation?

He also admitted to using a blank password in XP, and stated that his account had been compromised..................he was advised on correct procedures in both instances?

And nobody even negged him!

He is obviously far more familiar with 9x/ME than NT/XP, and confuses the two, but I do not find that to be prima facie evidence of malintent.

Maybe he just hasn't been paying attention............I remember on one site when we went from Win3.11 to NT4.0 there were memos, e-mails, screen pop-ups telling people that their user name would be the same but their first NT logon would have a password of "mypassword" that would work once, and they would have to change it as soon as they got on the system (or they would get no further)..........................still got about 20 people ringing in saying "my password doesn't work anymore"

Maybe they had spent too long in front of the TV

I think that everyone was very tolerant and helpful, given what I think he was really asking

Tedob1................what aftershave do you use?............. that's the only reason I think for you being the only one to get a PM.

Cheers

I use Old Spice Avalanche....what can I get for that?

I use Old Spice Avalanche....what can I get for that?
    Probably followed by a pack of your neighbourhood dogs?

===========================================
    Look, maybe we got off on the wrong foot. Or maybe I just don't get you people very well. I am not a hacker. I am just someone who doesn't like to sit back and take what is handed to me. The actual situation was, I am a teacher and while I was out, someone set up a password on xp pro where there was none before. The computer dude says it was probably a student, who we all know are smarter than any nerd ever born, and the only solution is to format and lose all my files. He maybe the computer expert but I can't accept his answer. I tried to reinstall xp but it asks me for xp pro service pack 1. I got my hands on that but have not tried using it because I'm sure its going to ask for the password before I reinstall.
    ==================================================================

I FEEL SPECIAL , My Old Spice its doing its tricks....wish it would attract some women now.