Ok. The first one is an effect of probably Sobig.F. Unfortunately, there's not much you can do about it other than delete it.

The others have advice that you should follow:

Send your questions to blacklist-admin@admin.cablespeed.com
Send your questions to blacklist-admin@admin.cablespeed.com
Since both of those ISPs seem to be using SpamCop you may want to visit that. If you find your ISP is listed there, then get them to deal with this (it means they have an open relay). If [quote="http://www.spamcop.net/bl.shtml"]your IP[/url] is listed there, then you need to check your machine to see if you have port 25 open (this would indicate a SMTP server is running and potentially an open relay). Open relay means an SMTP server that sends emails even tho' the source address isn't valid and the IP doesn't match with the source (that is one that fits their range of IPs).

You did inadvertantly leave your IP in one of those messages so I did a check and lo' and behold I got this:

Query bl.spamcop.net - 24.xx.yy.zz
24.xx.yy.zz is ms-smtp.xx.yy.zz.rr.com

24.xx.yy.zz not listed in bl.spamcop.net

Since SpamCop started counting, this system has been reported about 20 times by less than 10 users. It has been sending mail consistently for at least 62.4 days. In the past 20.7 days, it has been listed once for a total of 23 hours

* In the past week, this system has: Been witnessed sending mail about 5580 times

A sample sent sometime during the 24 hours beginning Thu Apr 22 20:00:00 2004 -0400:
Received: from -.-.-.com (-.-.-.com [24.93.47.43])
by -.-.net (-.-.-.-.-) with - id -
for <-@-.net>- Fri, - Apr 2004 - -
Subject: attention - bonnie

A sample sent sometime during the 24 hours beginning Mon Apr 5 20:00:00 2004 -0400:
Received: from -.-.-.com (-.-.-.com [24.93.47.43])-
by -.-.net (-.-.-.-.-) with - id -
Mon, - Apr 2004 - -
Subject: - hello - sweetheart
The bolded section is interesting. Unless you're running the email server, someone has. And given the name ms-smtp makes me think Microsoft SMTP (exchange?).

Do a quick netstat -a and see if port 25 is open. If not, then you need to go and talk with Road Runner about their policies (talk to a manager not one of the flakes on the front line)