Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 678

Thread: Wargame

Custom User
    bah...that is so cheap! I've got myself so used to applications that automatically parse things that I was blinded. damn.

I've got to admit, I half cheated. I was getting so pissed off about it that I ended up googling for the script and the whole url to it was in one of the short pieces of text that google gives for each site. Kinda gives it away, I guess. *feels sheepish*

ac

Question

Anybody else having trouble with the level 15 page loading?

i got it, duck...i think i just got flustered a little too soon now i'm just trying to find what algorithm to use to decrypt lv 16.

assuming e is the most frequently occurring letter in the english alphabet, i would assume x=e in the encrypted question on lv 16. this doesn't seem to work using standard caeser wrap. am i even on the right path to decrypting this? thought i might hide this just in case...

AFLAAACKKK!!
    Here is a hint for level 16. What color is the background?

That might be to big of a hint .
    I am the uber duck!!1
    Proxy Tools

AFLAAACKKK!!
    gothic, the search string you entered in google, did that bring up a link directly to the website? or was it to some other site that had the URL or had the answer? If the link was directly to the site then I don't consider that cheating, though I still couldnt beleive you didnt get the answer after all of those hints ...
    I am the uber duck!!1
    Proxy Tools

www.asciitable.com

^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Custom User
    It was a link to the site, but I'm still disappointed with myself. God, why couldn't I have just tried that :P

ac

AFLAAACKKK!!
    Zetaphor, you need something that is going to decrypt that encrypted part. The part where it's like %20%5%0%50%. There are a couple ways to do this, use a web based tool(search google), or know a little javascript to put in the address bar, something like javascript:alert(), you figure out the rest...
    I am the uber duck!!1
    Proxy Tools