Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

Thread: Wargame

Originally posted here by The Duck
    I know it's basic, but it's pretty fun. Luckily I'm awesome with search engines, so I was able to skip every level and jump right to level 15 and 16, the last levels . I don't remember what I typed to get to 16 though . But anyway's, I beat both levels and now I have my name in the final guestbook!!!

btw, if anyone need's help ill be more then happy to help them. Since I skipped all those level's and beat the final, I decided to go back and beat all the other ones.

If you want, ill even supply the search string I used to pull up level 15.
    Hey Hey,

Out of curiosity, how can you say it's fun if you skipped all the levels? The idea is to beat it yourself and maybe learn something, not to let other people do the work and give you the answers through google.

Peace,
    HT

AFLAAACKKK!!
    No No, I didn't get answers from people, My search string gave me a link right to level 15 and 16. After I beat those levels I went back to beat the whole thing.

Nokia, to help you out, the password is a link color, thats all I can say without giving to much away.
    I am the uber duck!!1
    Proxy Tools

hey guys, anybody have any advice for level 10? i'v obtained the supposed srce code which just gives me a riddle(i guess that's what it is.) it's driving me crazy...any guidance would be much appreciated---thanks!

AFLAAACKKK!!
    Hint: The souce code you currently have is not the correct code, look a little harder.
    I am the uber duck!!1
    Proxy Tools

Nokia, to help you out, the password is a link color, thats all I can say without giving to much away. [/B]
    Nokia ?? .. I suppose u meant me
    XNikon
    please don\'t visit www.BusyTalk.com

thanks for the reply, duck. i guess, maybe, i need a break. i just can't seem to understand how the login page's source can refer to a bogus script and no others, and still work. i'll keep looking, though

AFLAAACKKK!!
    Did you get it yet cabletech? I'll give you a little more help, the place you look in for the real file has a total of 3 words. Now you have to get it! lol, If I'll tell you anymore it will ruin it.
    I am the uber duck!!1
    Proxy Tools

man, this is one of those where i just want to kick myself, lol! now i see what i was missing. thanks again, duck!

AFLAAACKKK!!
    lol, We have all had those moments . Glad I could help!
    I am the uber duck!!1
    Proxy Tools

Here is a little hint, Zetaphor:

...Your Life is What You Make it...

As is the password for level four.

-Wiski C.
    My Corner of the Intarwebz: Jeremy Dean Online