Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: How can i be anonymous?

Who set the flame bit to "1"?
    Mankind have a great aversion to intellectual labor; but even supposing knowledge to be easily attainable, more people would be content to be ignorant than would take even a little trouble to acquire it.
    - Samuel Johnson

Re: How can i be anonymous?

Originally posted here by kidi_hacker
    Hi every body

I use a proxy then i hid my web surfing. but am i anonymous in use of hacking tools such as vulnerablity scanners , ftp crackers, telnet crackers, and so on???

How can i hid my clue and ip when i hack ? help me please.

kidi_hacker
    Unless your an elite hacker you cant ever hide your tracks. Even being an elite hacker you can be caught but the elite hackers. My secrets are Virtual Private Networks, Pre-paid phone cards, canceled DSL and Cable dial-up accounts for starters.

Trackit

The best way to keep yourself anonymous is to do some war driving, pick up on an unsecured AP an do your scanning from there. At least it will look like it's coming from someone else and not your IP or proxy address. The other thing about proxy that I found is that it does keep track of your mac address so you would need to spoof that as well. Also in most cases people have anti-spoofing turned on there border routers or firewalls which will enessence will drop your packets..
    If at first you don\'t succeed, f**k it try something else.

creating a clean netstumbler box is the current anonymous way for net access, back in the good-ol days, the rig was a little different. acoustic coupler, quarter tone modifyed dialer, payphone in the back room of a coffee shop, mall etc...

Originally posted here by KorpDeath
    Who set the flame bit to "1"?
    I see KorpDeath getting greened for all these one line posts that don't contribute at all. I'm not saying it's his fault he gets APs for these posts. And I'm not saying that I don't post one liners as well. I'm saying people should save their greens for someone who really contributes something related to security. And their neggies for trolls and skiddies like kidi_hacker

Opposed to common belief, trolls do serve a purpose. They are toilets of the community for everyone to deposit their red dots in.

mjk, I thought my comment on how this thread was heading was quite pertinent and helpful for all those people who are tired of seeing people get in personal quibbles over what amounts to a bunch of B.S.

Just remember winning an argument online is like winning at the special olympics...I mean, you're still retarded, right?

Anyway this thread wasn't about complaining about antipoints, so in essence my comment had more to do with the subject of the thread than your whining, didn't it?

No offense meant, just bringing up a pertinent point. And yes I did take the time to type out more than on line.
    Mankind have a great aversion to intellectual labor; but even supposing knowledge to be easily attainable, more people would be content to be ignorant than would take even a little trouble to acquire it.
    - Samuel Johnson

I don't think anybody is in a position to be judging dude(mjk). It's just the internet relax have a good time! You know there will always be legions of little whining leprechauns!

Originally posted here by KorpDeath
    mjk, I thought my comment on how this thread was heading was quite pertinent and helpful for all those people who are tired of seeing people get in personal quibbles over what amounts to a bunch of B.S.

Just remember winning an argument online is like winning at the special olympics...I mean, you're still retarded, right?

Anyway this thread wasn't about complaining about antipoints, so in essence my comment had more to do with the subject of the thread than your whining, didn't it?

No offense meant, just bringing up a pertinent point. And yes I did take the time to type out more than on line.
    KorpDeath,
    My statements weren't directed at you... More at people in general who hand out greenies... I actually liked your post

Sorry about being such an ass

mjk

They call me the Hunted foxyloxley's Avatar
    It would appear that kidi-hacker cannot stand the heat, and has left the kitchen.
    Flame bit to zero please.
    One post, some reds and s/he goes running.
    What is the world coming to ?
    Eee, when I was a lad...............

Me runs off to put me marshmallows back in the fridge. they're not going to get toasted here today..........
    so now I'm in my SIXTIES FFS
    WTAF, how did that happen, so no more alterations to the sig, it will remain as is now

Beware of Geeks bearing GIF's
    come and waste the day :P at The Taz Zone

Originally posted here by mjk
    KorpDeath,
    My statements weren't directed at you... More at people in general who hand out greenies... I actually liked your post

Sorry about being such an ass

mjk

I realize your remarks weren't directed at me, bro. No harm no foul, and you weren't being an ass, just voicing your disdain in the wrong forum/thread.

peace
    - Samuel Johnson