Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: The History of AntiOnline in the Security Scene

hey JP,

Do you have an image of the PSU that nearly gave you a perminant Term command?

nostalgic and informitave.. Ta JP..

Cheers
    "Consumer technology now exceeds the average persons ability to comprehend how to use it..give up hope of them being able to understand how it works." - Me http://www.cybercrypt.co.nr

Heh, cool. Look's neat, I love the old AO Images I won't diss ya on them cuz you were little hehe. I also like the old pic's of AO's office's. D0pp13 was right, kinda look's like my living room as well.
    Space For Rent.. =]

Their office is in CT (whatever that means, I'm not living in the US). Here's the direction if you wanna pay them a visit: http://www.jupitermedia.com/corporate/directions.html

Oh, this image is missing: http://www.antionline.com/jp/images/facilities2.jpg (shown in the Facilities page).

Anyway, sweet old memories...

Peace always,
    <jdenny>
    Always listen to experts. They\'ll tell you what can\'t be done and why. Then go and do it. -- Robert Heinlein
    I\'m basically a very lazy person who likes to get credit for things other people actually do. -- Linus Torvalds

Just West of Beantown, though nobody from Beantown actually calls it "Beantown."
    Jupitermedia Headquarters
    23 Old Kings Highway South
    Darien, CT 06820

(CT = Connecticut)
    Above ground, vertical, and exchanging gasses.
    Now you see me | Now you don't
    "Relax, Bender; It was just a dream. There's no such thing as two." ~ Fry
    sometimes my computer goes down on me

Same here, it's really interesting to put a "face" on AntiOnline. So how did you get started? Where did you get your initial funding? Curious, because I definately want to go the entreprenual route myself down the road, when I finally figure out what the heck I'm doing.

Same here, it's really interesting to put a "face" on AntiOnline. So how did you get started? Where did you get your initial funding? Curious, because I definately want to go the entreprenual route myself down the road, when I finally figure out what the heck I'm doing.
    Start a pron site. thats where we all started. Get other members to help and you can borrow my digital camera.

I miss you being here JP
    Outside of a dog, a book is man's best friend. Inside of a dog it's too dark to read.

Banned
    Yeah I liked when JP and AO IRC were around.

JP is still on IRC on the yoursincyberspace server. He's there and I get to talk to him there, but I miss him being on AO.
    Outside of a dog, a book is man's best friend. Inside of a dog it's too dark to read.

Banned
    Yeah as you know I talked to him yesterday, we need more JP type posters, old skool and all that.