Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Auditor Security Collection Released

Antionline's Security Dude instronics's Avatar
    phishphreek80, yeah. I mailed them, asking them if its possible to have the cd mailed to me.
    Downloading it is a nightmare. I cant even use my BitchX client, without laaaaaaging 25 secs whilst downloading. If they cant mail it to me, i will ask some people in here if they would

Cheers.
    Ubuntu-: Means in African : "Im too dumb to use Slackware"

Iäm using it right now. Its reallz fast. However the kezboard is messing up.

I canät seem to find a waz to change it to US English_

Kind of freakz reallz...

Hope zou can understand what I wrote....

EDIT: Well, the KB layout was all weird. I'll have to play with it later... I just booted into it to see the interface. Its not too bad. Simple, clean and fast. It has plenty of tools too.
    I looked in the /etc/X11/XF86Config and the config was wrong. Maybe I just didn't boot into it right. Dunno. I'll play more tonight. Looks like a lot of fun can be had with this though.
    Quitmzilla is a firefox extension that gives you stats on how long you have quit smoking, how much money you\'ve saved, how much you haven\'t smoked and recent milestones. Very helpful for people who quit smoking and used to smoke at their computers... Helps out with the urges.

Very nice. Another live Security Distro.
    This would not be limited to just facilitating wardriving as it seems from the tools listing.
    Downloading.