Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Securing Linux/Unix System's

Ahh good old fish made it into a book... I'm guessing this is the same one that frequented hackers.com for so long... A pity for sure that it's been down so long... That guy is so smart... I have NEVER seen him not answer someones question with less than a paragraph...

You know they were headed for a downward spiral when they banned catch then liquid fish after that it all went to sh*t.
    Yeah dude, that site is gone for good! Word on the street(IRC), they lost the whole data base in some kind of transfer, they were getting a good dose of DOS'ing daily anyway. That site did have the most UNIX experts I've seen in awhile. That's where I was given help on my solaris install from Dr.Frank(He's a cocky SOB aswell, but I still admire all those guys intel)

Are you guy's talking about hackers.com or hack3r.com because I noticed hack3r.com was done which is a pity, I used to love their wargames and some of the information there. Quite a few nice e-book's and some nice chat's with epic. Oh well, sad to see some of these site's go.
    Space For Rent.. =]

The site in question is (HDC) http://web.archive.org/web/200306201...w.hackers.com/

***Edit www.Hackers.com was the only board I know of that had a Phone Phreaking forum that wasn't worth a sh*t IMHO!

Damn.. the whole database wiped... Yea I just remebered they banned LF... He was mouthing the canadian admin.. I don't remember who he was though... Yea Dr. Frank is awesome too...