Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: I have Avirus

k Guys , the problim is that i had infected with aGtbot , is disabled My Ctrl+Alt+Del in my user (windows XP as i sayed , and its Administrator user the bot, but its affect is still ... i cant open the regedit or Crtl+Alt+del .. `cos the virus had disabled them ... how can i enable them back ?! , in another users i can use them .. just in 1 user i can it says that the Administrator disabled at .. all i want 2 know is how 2 enable them again ,, i have access 2 all users (include Administrator ) ..
    Thnx 4 helping

The only way you can enable them is by removing the malware that is blocking them. It is running.....I have given you an online scanner and a tool.

Anyway, why do you want to enable these items for only some profiles..........why not just log on as administrator and create new accounts with the authorities you want?

This malware does not edit user profiles.............if those facilities are disabled then you ARE infected, and the malware IS running.

If this is not the case, then the profiles are corrupted and need to be replaced.

I hope that explains.

i find it hard to beleive that it is your own home computer you are using, as most home users would be a tad worried if they have a trojan/worm/virus on their computer.

You seem more worried with getting regedit and the task manager active............why???

Its more likely you are using a computer that has the task manager and regedit disabled for a security reason, proberbly so people like you can mess up the workings of the computer!

// Its not worth telling him how to remove virus's anymore cause he aint interested.

he's trying to gain administrative to the computer...which is not his own, and now he's stuck because he screwed himself over. Live and learn my friend. Listen to what we told you and stop being a spoiled little brat.

lol

third post from the top on page one:

If this is not your personnal computer and if you are on a network, make sure your system administrator is aware of the problems.
    bingo......
    Connection refused, try again later.

But Relyt,

The gentleman says that:

1. It IS his computer
    2. He has access to all accounts, including Administrator.

So why doesn't he just log in as administrator, delete any defective accounts and create new ones?

There comes a time when you don't wonder about the marvels of Microsoft, you just fix them?

Unless, heavens forbid, he is lying to us.....................................

Nihil,

He does claim it's his though.

have avirus in my coumputer
    i have access 2 all users (include Administrator ) ..
    It just surprises me that he hasn't got it taken care of yet after all the guidance. Not having some privileges might make it more difficult though.

Connection refused, try again later.

Regal Making Handler
    Anyone asked this joker if he can right click on the task bar and get to the task manager this way??
    What happens if a big asteroid hits the Earth? Judging from realistic simulations involving a sledge hammer and a common laboratory frog, we can assume it will be pretty bad. - Dave Barry

What about pressing ctrl + shift + esc to open the task manager, does that work on your machine?

Correct me if i'm wrong... doesn't the group policy editor (local computer policy) hold a method to stop users of some groups from entering administration commands? such as disabling access to the task manager?
    You are so bored that you are reading my signature?

CTL + Shift + Escape - thats a new one for me, i dont think I have ever heard of that before!

Does the job though!

Cheers dood!