Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: How to find where (on earth) an I.P is!

AFLAAACKKK!!
    Am I going crazy or did I write a tutorial on tracing IP's about 2 month's ago? unit321, You should really search around to see if anyone recently posted any tutorials on the same relative subject as you.
    I am the uber duck!!1
    Proxy Tools

Antionline's Security Dude instronics's Avatar
    Originally posted here by The Duck
    Am I going crazy or did I write a tutorial on tracing IP's about 2 month's ago? unit321, You should really search around to see if anyone recently posted any tutorials on the same relative subject as you.
    This subject was disccused a year ago. There is nothing wrong with multiple tutorials on the same subject. If the tutorials are good, and understandable, then there should be NO limit to them. Tutorials are the exception. We already have a ton of firewall tutorials, but ive been writing one for the last month, and i will publish it on here, even though there are other tutorials on that subject. Tutorials should be seen as books. You dont just read one book on a subject, you read as many as you can!

Cheers.
    Ubuntu-: Means in African : "Im too dumb to use Slackware"

Just a Virtualized Geek MrLinus's Avatar
    Sorry. I don't think this is a tutorial. If someone wants to argue the point, please go ahead.
    Goodbye, Mittens (1992-2008). My pillow will be cold without your purring beside my head
    Extra! Extra! Get your FREE copy of Insight Newsletter||MsMittens' HomePage

AO Ancient: Team Leader
    On the bright side he didn't say:-

"This is for noobs"
    "Sorry about the spelling/grammar"
    "There's more to come", (before the end of a whole page).

Don\'t SYN us.... We\'ll SYN you.....
    \"A nation that draws too broad a difference between its scholars and its warriors will have its thinking done by cowards, and its fighting done by fools.\" - Thucydides

Banned
    Originally posted by HTRegz
    When I hear the word router I immediately think of Cisco, Nortel, etc.... it scares me that some people here router and think linksys or dlink.... they're crap... and a new term should be devised for them.
    If I think Linksys these days, I automatically think of Cisco (Linksys is a division of Cisco). That doesn't necessarely mean that when I think of Cisco, I also think of Linksys, but in my case it's the truth (that Cisco logo is staring at me all day long). When I hear the word router, I immediately think of Cisco, and therefore of Linksys. Don't diss my thinking, HT

Originally posted here by Tedob1
    try going here:

http://www.blackcode.com/net-tools/index.php

they run a tracert using a server side script.