Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Cissp

Regal Making Handler
    Congrats, well done.
    Interesting to here they removed US law, but kept International Standards plus British Standards.............There again the qualification would not be that usefull outside the US, if it was any other way.
    What happens if a big asteroid hits the Earth? Judging from realistic simulations involving a sledge hammer and a common laboratory frog, we can assume it will be pretty bad. - Dave Barry

congrats, ms mittens..

damn... i am just begining, someone who is professor still giving exam...would i regret failing :P

Hey MsMittens congrats .. !! good job done.
    A laptop, internet connection and beer.

I know this thread is older - but I just wanted to ask if those of you who went for you CISSP - did you pay for the books, seminars and testing yourself or was your company willing to pay for it or reimburse you?

BTW - congrats to all who have made the commitment to pursue the CISSP! It is a major accomplishment.
    \"An ant may well destroy a whole dam.\" - Chinese Proverb
    \"Not only can water float a craft, it can sink it also.\" - Chinese Proverb

http://www.AntiOnline.com/sig.php?imageid=764

Superb
    guru@linux:~> who I grep -i blonde I talk; cd ~; wine; talk; touch; unzip; touch; strip; gasp; finger; mount; fsck; more; yes; gasp; umount; make clean; sleep;

congrats ms mittens im really happy for you :-)
    -Simo