Thread: Internet TV

Internet TV

There are sites that have lists of TV channels you can stream to Windows Media Player and/or Real Player. I have came across a few trying to sell their player, but only one that has links you can freely use (www.wwitv.com). Does anybody have any technical links, something like the old school TechTV.

I know that Winamp has TV channels and stuff like that. Also, if you want to go through the troub--- ADVENTURE! of setting it up you can buy a tuner card, download VLC and setup your own video server. I'ved used VLC to stream some Family Guy DVD's. It was awsome...and free.

Video Lan Client
    www.videolan.org
    "Do you know why the system is slow?" they ask

"It's probably something to do with..." I look up today's excuse ".. clock speed"
    -BOFH

Sorry to "piggy back" on your thread, but this is something that interests me, even though I have never gotten round to it.

Over here I am allowed to download about 30~40 Gb a month without paying extra................so, does the watching of online TV clock up as a download?.........OK I know you don't know my ISP's billing policy, but would it even show as different?